as a military expert, i rate Halo 4

#61CorndogburglarPosted 1/23/2013 1:52:49 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
By freaky do you mean completely nasty and probably had a hot case of garbage crotch?

Hahahahahaha.........garbage crotch.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#62TheApd_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:15:32 PM(edited)
SpiduxxudipS posted...
From: TheApd_Returns | Posted: 1/22/2013 10:46:10 PM | #003
SpiduxLimitless posted...
I was in the military and I find this highly offensive.

how?

i have 8 years in, come at me bro.

For some reason I feel the need to turn my attention back to the TC.

Military. Expert.

8 Years in.

Picture of a very young person in ACU's. Rank and name blacked out. RANK blacked out.

Military Expert.

Hmmm, something tells me this kid found his older brothers fatigues and decided to play commando.

Tell me something Apd... What Rank did you get to/are you at? In 8 years I'd expect you to be, hell, at least a low level NCO. What branch were you in, specifically? What was your M.O.S.? Where did you train at? Myself I was California National Guard/Active Duty, 21 Bravo (Combat Engineer, at the time it was 21 Bravo but from what I understand it has changed now), trained in a nice little place they call Ft. Leonard Wood.

SSG
Army, it's in the picture, smart guy. (and the picture is 2007 at Camp Bonifas)
Korean 35P
Basic at Relaxin' Jackson, AIT at Monterey and Goodfellow AFB
LOL Ft Leonard Wood, are you trying to make it sound tough?

what exactly is so hard to believe about this?
#63SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 2:20:55 PM
Just saw your picture and thought 8 years was a little too long to be in for someone with such a baby face.

My wife went to Jackson for basic.

I'm not tough for just going to Leonard Wood, but that place is seriously ****ed up. ESPECIALLY in the summer, though I imagine if you were at Jackson in the summer that would probably suck a little bit too.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#64SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 2:21:35 PM
Also, the Army tag doesn't neccesarily mean you are active Army. I had that patch and I was trained NG.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#65TrickyPonyPosted 1/23/2013 2:32:08 PM
I bet the TC could suck a golf ball through a garden hose
#66RAGEface14Posted 1/23/2013 3:36:58 PM
Congratulations, Mr. Serious, for managing to explain the details of a "Sneaky Houdini" without being modded. We salute you!
---
GT: RAGEface14
#67Roy_DogsiPosted 1/23/2013 9:10:56 PM
All these real world comparisons and nothing about our super-advanced personal AI companion not being able to realize the enemy had heat sensors? The most advanced body armor in the known galaxy uses a MOTION TRACKER. IT ISN'T EVEN REGULAR RADAR! It doesn't register the enemy if they are still.... OR CROUCHED!! Not to mention in 500 years we are still using ballistic weapons. And we salvaged a jackal shield and reverse engineered THAT to finally make energy shields?

Also, one of your points broken a bit, TC - The scatter shot is not regressive - It's energy balls if I see correctly. OR go with this - It's Forerunner and has nothing to do with Human military - OR it was engineered BEFORE the known Human race.

Not breaking you down though man, just... if you're looking to compare something to the military... Halo isn't the game for it. We accept the motion tracker not because it's realistic or the time period, but that it adds a STRATEGIC gameplay element.
I play Halo because I prefer video games to be stuff I can't do. I don't play sports games cuz I can do that with perfect physics AND get exercise. I don't play racing games (but I like Fast and the Furious movies) because if I really wanted, I could plug all my cash into a car and go to town. I don't play military shooters because I could just JOIN the army. (Which I wouldn't cuz IRL I'm a big fat p**** and would be scared out of my mind with bullets going by, so more power to all you that serve. Thank you.) When was the last time the military uncovered an ancient evil being that commanded robotic troops so fearsome that you forgot all about the other dozen alien races you had been engaged with?

And let the guy off. If he went in at 18 like a lot of them, that pic could have been taken when he was 21-26. I'd believe that. I card people every day at my job so I see surprising face/age combos a lot.

Now, before I go, I know this is GameFAQs and I have posted my OPINIONS on those types of games so... be gentle.
---

*If you argue correctly, you're never wrong.*
#68HydrogenDragonPosted 1/24/2013 12:08:26 AM
thank you RAGEface. i try to do my best.

*in character*
you guys have NO IDEA, how SERIOUS i am!!!1!!shiftone