which specialization is better?

#31RasafarianPosted 1/23/2013 11:47:44 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Damn, I thought I had it bad sleeping two deep on a full sized bed with a cat that occasionally likes to troll my sleep by laying across my pillows .

I have an important rule in my house. No animals in my bedroom when I'm sleeping. The dog is not allowed on any furniture and the cats get locked up at 9PM sharp. They are so trained that if I don't lock them up at 9, the meow in their room until I shut the door.

Same here. If I don't lock the cat up in the studio, it WILL come in at 4.30am to start meowing away. I have almost choked it out a few times.
---
He may be an idiot, but at least he hasn't forgotten his kung-fu...
GT: Scarlettbaby
#32darren19822000Posted 1/23/2013 11:48:02 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Damn, I thought I had it bad sleeping two deep on a full sized bed with a cat that occasionally likes to troll my sleep by laying across my pillows .

I have an important rule in my house. No animals in my bedroom when I'm sleeping. The dog is not allowed on any furniture and the cats get locked up at 9PM sharp. They are so trained that if I don't lock them up at 9, the meow in their room until I shut the door.

must be nice. i tried putting the dogs in their cages for a while. they responded by pissing and crapping all over my house to tell me that they didnt like the idea
---
gt darren reefnugs
#33SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 11:48:56 AM
I'd do that but my cat has a ****ing attitude on her. She'll just find a nice place somewhere in the house and ****.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#34RasafarianPosted 1/23/2013 11:51:30 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I'd do that but my cat has a ****ing attitude on her. She'll just find a nice place somewhere in the house and ****.

I wonder if my cat has done that? I suspect it has, as the wife has sworn there's a cat**** smell about, but nothing in the litter box.

I just know I'm gonna find a few mummified turds when we move out.
---
He may be an idiot, but at least he hasn't forgotten his kung-fu...
GT: Scarlettbaby
#35Asherlee10Posted 1/23/2013 11:52:53 AM
darren19822000 posted...
must be nice. i tried putting the dogs in their cages for a while. they responded by pissing and crapping all over my house to tell me that they didnt like the idea

Yeah, I started mine young. Then the others just modeled after them. Damn animals rule us...
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."