LMAO, Dat Hate Mail!

#1SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 7:05:19 PM
So I was playing the forge playlist yesterday and I get matched up with some people and they vote for the map. I tell them SWAT on... I wanna say Shoutout... Was Lame and we should play CTF or standard Slayer instead. A few times during the match I mention on the mic that SWAT sucks blah blah blah, there's a SWAT playlist blah blah blah. Basically just being an ass, but I wasn't raging into the mic or anything of that nature.

Match ends and we go to the post game screen and one of my team mates starts raging on me hard, calling me all kinds of names, saying I suck and all this **** (even though I did much, much better than him and actually won the match for our team). I laugh at him and back out to the main war games lobby thinking nothing more. Then he starts sending me messages:

lmao look how mad u r f*****

1v1 me f***** ass n***** lover

So at that point I check his stats on Halotracker just to see what kind of player he is and am greeted with:

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/UnholyxDivinity

Ok, my stats are pretty garbage but holy god damn are these some piss poor numbers. While I'm looking at his stuff on the PC I hear more messages hitting my in box:

lmao. mad f***** tryhard is mad as f***. kill urself dude.

I mention his stats and laugh some more:

You`re the tryhard for b****ing about my K/D when as you can see I couldn`t give 2 f***s. God dude go back to playing g** ass MW3 with all of your 12 yr old BK Randy f***buddies. I`m willing to bet [Microsoft point symbol] that I can whoop your sorry n***** ass back to Africa

Grow the f*** up, trade in Halo 4 and start saving up for MW4 where all of you q****s belong. LOL

Why are your jimmies rustled over something trivial?

Cool story bro, let me go find a f*** to give

The whole time I keep responding with "LMAO .90" or "35% LOLOLOL" and finally I say:

LMAO I posted your GT and Convo on Waypoint and Gamefaqs for everyone to mock you over. You are a running gag, enjoy that. Also, some people are filing complaints for harassment so enjoy getting your GT banned LOLOL.

^Obviously I hadn't posted his name or anything like that, I just wanted to see how he would react to that and lo-and-behold:

At least we can both agree that CoD is f***ing g**, except zombies.

Look we can both agree we got carried away, I'll apologize.

You're actually a pretty good player we should team up

tl;dr Basically he trolled himself in my in box then tried to suck my ass after I mentioned people were going to try and get him banned. I hadn't even done anything to him except "Dude, SWAT sucks, if you wanna play SWAT there is an entire playlist for it, let's play something worthwhile".

The worst part? He's not even a kid, the dude (from what he said) is in his late 20's and had a voice to match. A grown ****ing adult. Jeeze.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#2ODommPosted 1/23/2013 7:07:11 PM
Dude, I'd be careful around that guy.....

He's got Fotus
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#3darren19822000Posted 1/23/2013 7:09:25 PM
amazing. i love when i get hate mail. i always post it for all to laugh at
---
gt darren reefnugs
#4SahdukPosted 1/23/2013 7:11:16 PM
I don't get hatemail. People tend to enjoy my presence and appreciate what I do for the team on the rare occasions I bother to do anything for the team.
---
"I got lost and a hooker tried to kiss me"
#5SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:13:55 PM
I don't get hatemail. People tend to enjoy my presence and appreciate what I do for the team on the rare occasions I bother to do anything for the team.

With your soothing voice it's near impossible to entice hatred.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#6Msheridan1990Posted 1/23/2013 7:21:19 PM
rotfl NICE
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#7SlaveZero40Posted 1/23/2013 8:22:11 PM
I've gotten the worse type of hatemail after busting ass in a match.
An endgame spoiler about Cortana before I even finished the Campaign.

I hate butthurt people.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#8__balePosted 1/23/2013 8:23:14 PM
GREAT story dude i loved reading that good **** man
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#9__balePosted 1/23/2013 8:23:22 PM
really excellent
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#10bd0g5Posted 1/23/2013 8:25:07 PM
excelent
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo