Swat is a horrible, horrible gametype and not even close to what Halo is

#71TMoney650Posted 1/24/2013 4:56:59 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I find that most people who don't have their GT's in their accounts are very insecure about how well they do in Halo.

You know when I think of it, I don't think I have ever seen her post her GT here, or even play with any members here.

Though that may also be because she is a girl and a lot of them do that so the virgin power doesn't leave 30 invites from strangers in her inbox.

She used to be on my FL but I'd get all sweaty and stammery when I saw her online so I deleted her.
#72Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/24/2013 8:12:09 PM
TMoney650 posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I find that most people who don't have their GT's in their accounts are very insecure about how well they do in Halo.

You know when I think of it, I don't think I have ever seen her post her GT here, or even play with any members here.

Though that may also be because she is a girl and a lot of them do that so the virgin power doesn't leave 30 invites from strangers in her inbox.

She used to be on my FL but I'd get all sweaty and stammery when I saw her online so I deleted her.

...why?
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#73JohnWall32Posted 1/24/2013 8:17:00 PM
SWAT is the only reason I still own this garbage game.
#74lderivedxPosted 1/25/2013 12:08:59 AM
...why?

It was a joke.
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#75COG_KillaPosted 1/25/2013 12:17:02 AM
I am very insecure about my halo stats.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#76Frumpy88Posted 1/25/2013 12:26:39 AM
Some people like killing people when they shoot them.
If u like being killed by someone u shot 5 times then go right ahead.
#77KageNoSenshiPosted 1/25/2013 12:32:09 AM
^Aim better.

But still, SWAT is fun, and has been in Halo since H2; it is very much Halo, and is probably one of the few things in this game that ISN'T influenced by COD.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#78Frumpy88Posted 1/25/2013 12:46:00 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
^Aim better.

But still, SWAT is fun, and has been in Halo since H2; it is very much Halo, and is probably one of the few things in this game that ISN'T influenced by COD.

Im talkin about shooting someone (hitting them with bullets) then they shoot u once with a shotgun or something and kill u. Aim is not a problem. I kill people in swat
#79KageNoSenshiPosted 1/25/2013 1:01:02 AM
I know what you were talking about, I was talking about killing people outside of SWAT.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#80Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/25/2013 4:15:36 AM
lderivedx posted...
...why?

It was a joke.

I'd hope so.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.