Swat is a horrible, horrible gametype and not even close to what Halo is

#81TheyCallMeMrLeePosted 1/25/2013 8:22:07 AM
Rasafarian posted...
I like SWAT if I'm familiar with the map. Otherwise I run around like Homer Simpson on fire, wondering where everyone is and why I'm dying so much.

I prefer the Ricky Bobby approach myself in that situation:
"Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!"
#82SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/25/2013 9:13:02 AM
That movie was so much awesome.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#83TheyCallMeMrLeePosted 1/25/2013 9:24:29 AM
Agreed...though it is slightly disheartening how many people take "If you're not first, you're last" to heart, at least around the boards.
#84Asherlee10Posted 1/25/2013 9:30:44 AM
Uh... this is kind of weird.

Anyway, my GT is posted in several places. I even started a topic to post your gamertag and preferred playlist.

I am decent at Halo. My win percentage is over 50, my KD is 2.22, My assist count is actually higher than my death count. I utilize various strategies and love team work.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#85Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/25/2013 2:01:39 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Uh... this is kind of weird.

Anyway, my GT is posted in several places. I even started a topic to post your gamertag and preferred playlist.

I am decent at Halo. My win percentage is over 50, my KD is 2.22, My assist count is actually higher than my death count. I utilize various strategies and love team work.

2.22 makes my 1.2 look like dreck.

Though that is because I have no friends so I have this weird instinct to solo everything. If I see four guys guarding a flag, I'll try to solo them all.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#86Teh_ElitenessPosted 1/27/2013 8:18:27 PM
People who play SWAT or think it requires even the slightest amount of skill should uninstall, tie a noose to a support beam high up, wrap that noose around their neck, and hang themselves.
---
AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.9Ghz. Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 4GB. ATI Radeon 6950 2GB.
#87FretfulGunPosted 1/27/2013 8:46:18 PM
Why don't we all just play L E A G U E?
---
"My second memory is when we went to the zoo, and I saw two rhinos do it."
-Stephen Colbert, I am America (And So Can You!)
#88Lemoncake_makerPosted 1/27/2013 9:01:32 PM
Teh_Eliteness posted...
People who play SWAT or think it requires even the slightest amount of skill should uninstall, tie a noose to a support beam high up, wrap that noose around their neck, and hang themselves.

_|0L
---
MathusRayn Posted 6/17/2010 12:39:47 AM
It's a digimon. It has nag-attack and excels in making sandwiches.
#89Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 2:25:49 AM
If you're not first, you're last

If you are not first then you have lost. 2nd place is just another word for you losing. Sorry that other people actually have a competitive mindset.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#90lderivedxPosted 1/28/2013 2:26:58 AM
blite get on
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing