#91esqueleto76Posted 1/28/2013 3:45:55 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
So, are you boys dating yet?

This circlejerk is astounding.

Quite
#92ChrisSLPosted 1/28/2013 6:13:28 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
If you're not first, you're last

If you are not first then you have lost. 2nd place is just another word for you losing. Sorry that other people actually have a competitive mindset.

Even if your team wins, but you only scored second-highest? Surely that's not a win and loss simultaneously?
#93Teh_ElitenessPosted 1/28/2013 7:21:28 AM

If you are not first then you have lost. 2nd place is just another word for you losing. Sorry that other people actually have a competitive mindset.

This is a fine thing to say, however it does not apply to SWAT as it takes 1/1000th the skill as actual competitive settings in Halo 4.
---
AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.9Ghz. Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 4GB. ATI Radeon 6950 2GB.
#94EDarienPosted 1/28/2013 7:58:27 AM
Very late, but:

ITT "The version of play I'm best at/enjoy most is the only competitive version of Halo."

Haha. You people crack me up.
---
Lali-ho!
#95Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 8:01:02 AM
Swat is fun. Which is the purpose of a video game.
Some people hate it. Which is why there are more playlists.
No reason to hate on everyone that plays it. Just don't play it. If u see itIn the forge test just don't vote and if swat is gonna win back out.
---
B BAKD
#96TMoney650Posted 1/28/2013 8:34:00 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
So, are you boys dating yet?

This circlejerk is astounding.

Yes but Blite isn't returning my phone calls :'(
#97Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 9:09:54 AM
Teh_Eliteness posted...

This is a fine thing to say, however it does not apply to SWAT as it takes 1/1000th the skill as actual competitive settings in Halo 4.

You have never been a part of a team outside of videogames have you? It is a team game, if your team wins then you win.

I use to be a part of a very successful rugby team, we won dozens of tournaments at both regional and national level. Do I deserve those titles less than people on the team who scored more points than myself? No, the position I played meant that I was not expected to score that often, it was more do to with securing and setting up oppertunities for others to score.

The same can apply to Halo. You play as a team and you win/lose as a team.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#98KageNoSenshiPosted 1/28/2013 9:30:31 AM
^Did you respond to the right post?
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#99Asherlee10Posted 1/28/2013 10:26:11 AM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
2.22 makes my 1.2 look like dreck.

Though that is because I have no friends so I have this weird instinct to solo everything. If I see four guys guarding a flag, I'll try to solo them all.

I play with randoms about 95% of the time. As a result my win ratio is barely over 50%.

TMoney650 posted...
Yes but Blite isn't returning my phone calls :'(

Do they have phones in Scotland?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#100Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 10:29:51 AM
^Did you respond to the right post?

Yes

Do they have phones in Scotland?

You know what country I am from, yet I have never given you that info. You are way too keen, especially since I am in no way interested, sorry to disappoint,

Blite >
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp