Looks like I will be attending AGL.

#61iRGushPosted 1/24/2013 6:57:43 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Teamwork should be rewarded, not forced.

Try playing Goldpro settings or THC settings and tell me theres no teamwork involved just because you start with the DMR.

Also where are you getting the idea that teamwork is being forced? You're making yourself look silly Gush.

You basically implied that the gimped range of the BR forces you to push as a team, which is stupid.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#62TMoney650Posted 1/24/2013 7:06:17 AM
lderivedx posted...
It says something when you're so unimaginative that you have to put numbers into your username.

H8 u
#63iRGushPosted 1/24/2013 7:08:00 AM
TMoney650 posted...
lderivedx posted...
It says something when you're so unimaginative that you have to put numbers into your username.

H8 u

whats the number 650 and 415 even mean to you trent
---
#64TMoney650Posted 1/24/2013 7:13:58 AM
415 - san francisco area code
650 - area code for where I actually live, just outside of SF
#65iRGushPosted 1/24/2013 7:16:34 AM
TMoney650 posted...
415 - san francisco area code
650 - area code for where I actually live, just outside of SF

i will find u now
---
#66Bigtymer113Posted 1/24/2013 7:37:32 AM
The most competitive halo games have focused on empowering the individual, not the team. In halo 1, you were able to basically take out 2 people challenging you with the pistol if you aimed and strafed well because it kills so fast, the same pattern continued in halo 2 with a good strafe and double shot because of a fast kill time.

Disagree slightly. Halo 2 took more individual skill to play than h3 reach and h4 but setups and teamwork were still the number one priority.
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#67_ANG3LIC_Posted 1/24/2013 7:50:35 AM
But it's easier bale and that's the problem. And you can camp. The goat wants the Br nuff said

Gl sloppy but if I were you idk how I'd handle having bks on my team for an actual tourney. I'd be nerd raging hard
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
#68iRGushPosted 1/24/2013 7:51:36 AM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
But it's easier bale and that's the problem. And you can camp. The goat wants the Br nuff said

Gl sloppy but if I were you idk how I'd handle having bks on my team for an actual tourney. I'd be nerd raging hard

The BR and the DMR have the same level of aim assit. The DMR's aim assist just extends longer because of the scope.
---
#69spacecowboy44Posted 1/24/2013 7:52:33 AM
lots of ppl getting defensive in here over their halo messiah...its kinda cute...so yeah hows that social life TC?
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#70Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/24/2013 8:14:34 AM(edited)
The most competitive halo games have focused on empowering the individual, not the team. In halo 1, you were able to basically take out 2 people challenging you with the pistol if you aimed and strafed well because it kills so fast, the same pattern continued in halo 2 with a good strafe and double shot because of a fast kill time. Halo 3 saw slower kill times and a piss poor range of the BR which gimped the individual to basically being having to hold hands with their teammates for any hope of winning which I feel is a stupid style of play that makes the game less competitive. The H4 BR has the second slowest kill time of any utility weapon of any halo game (only behind the H4 unscoped light rifle) and can barely shoot across map. You can't even punish people for running out in the open because its basically impossible to 5 someone with a BR.

By all means Gush, run out into the open against people using BRs, that aren't idiots and see how it goes for you.

http://www.halotracker.com/PlayerPage.aspx?UserID=iRGush&search=1

Oh wait, you've been running out into the open blindly for the past several years. Not really worked out for you, has it?

Do you really think halo reach would have been better with the BR when it had ZB?

You are talking about a game that was responsible to an extent for the decline of competitive Halo. Also look back at what I have previously posted, I have said that imo on proper size 4v4 maps, the BR plays better in terms of gameplay on H4. Reach really doesn't come into the discussion.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp