Min install for Spartan Oooops?

#1BoneyardrejectPosted 1/24/2013 1:49:40 AM
So I finished the campaign last night, and I dont think I'll get back to it anytime soon, but I wanna play Spartan Ops. Not really interested in adversarial multiplayer in Halo, so i wanted to ask what the best way to install only SO is.

From inside the game, when you select SO it says that the content is on disc 2, or you can get it online. If I put in Disc 2 at that point, will it only install the SO content, or the entire 2nd disc?
Can you actually get only the SO content online so you dont have to install the whole second Disc?

And now that i finished campaign, should I just uninstall disc 1 to save some space, or does SO use textures and whatnot from the first installation?
#2RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 1/24/2013 1:56:55 AM
lol stop being so poor and install everything

But really, Spartan Ops only comes from disc 2 and disc 2 installs War Games and Spartan Ops. But they're separate files, so you could delete the War Games file. I'm not sure if that would prevent you from going into Spartan Ops though. Don't know about the game install/textures thing though.
#3Boneyardreject(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:05:47 AM
hahahaha, you call it poor, i call it optimizing what little space is left on the HDD.
Well. I read that the second disc was like.. 8gigs or something and I wanted to know if there's a way around such a useless(for my intentions) load.
#4RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 1/24/2013 2:11:27 AM
Second disc installs Spartan Ops Season 1.0 (1.5 gigs) and War Games (2.0 gigs). Spartan Ops Season 1.5, which is a download, is 2.3 gigs.
#5Boneyardreject(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:13:55 AM
Ah, ok. That aint too bad.
Cool, thanks man. I hope Spartan Ops is a good replacement/follow-up for campaign.