Which specialization should I do first

#1ShadowHunterHQPosted 1/24/2013 10:05:54 AM
???
---
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
#2SociopathixPosted 1/24/2013 10:08:18 AM
Save the name of the specialization you like most for last so that's what your character has under his name permanently.

Pioneer is good if you want to level up faster, the most useful spec IMO is rogue and tracker, the others are more situational.
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#3ShadowMaster684Posted 1/24/2013 10:43:58 AM(edited)
I personally went with Wetwork for the helmet. Going for Pathfinder for the Gunner perk and Operator for the Wheelman perk after that - but granted, I like vehicles.

Will probably go with Engineer last to have that name.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#4SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/24/2013 10:26:45 AM
Went Pathfinder first for the chest piece and the visor. Stalker second for the Stalker CRSH helmet, Rogue 3rd for the shoulder piece and stability, doing Tracker now for that visor. I'll probably save Pioneer for last since it's 'perk' is pretty much useless in a game that's super easy to level up in and the armor is ugly.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#5CKnightPosted 1/24/2013 10:30:06 AM
I'm saving Wetworks or Stalker for last. Did Pioneer first for the extra exp.
#6The MeatmanPosted 1/24/2013 10:49:10 AM
Do Pioneer first. You can use that specialization when playing Spartan Ops.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#7TrickyPonyPosted 1/24/2013 2:11:19 PM
I think Pioneer is the most useful perk to get first, then do whatever you like next
#8Phifty2Posted 1/24/2013 3:34:22 PM
I guess Pioneer but once you get past a certain point the extra points don't really make much of a dent in leveling up.

Can't hurt to start with but if there's a spec you really want I would go with that first.
---
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."
#9Flying_LigersPosted 1/24/2013 3:45:42 PM
Save the name of the specialization you like most for last so that's what your character has under his name permanently.

Pioneer is good if you want to level up faster, the most useful spec IMO is rogue and tracker, the others are more situational.

Can't you just pick another one under specializations and use that name?
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg
#10omegazero99Posted 1/24/2013 4:13:23 PM
Do you really get stuck with the name of the last specialization? That is really stupid. You'd think you would be able to just select the specialization name you want. 343 should changes this.
---
Waiting for: Sly 4