Which specialization should I do first

#11The_LowlifePosted 1/24/2013 3:27:24 PM
Do you really get stuck with the name of the last specialization? That is really stupid. You'd think you would be able to just select the specialization name you want. 343 should changes this.

I thought they were going to in the update coming out soon.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l93z92LS7B1qahzc3o1_500.png http://i50.tinypic.com/4g3k1y.jpg
-CE's Official Dudeist Priest
#12Private_NoobPosted 1/24/2013 3:50:14 PM
Pioneer comes first.
It becomes proportionally less useful the later you take it.
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#13AoENIACPosted 1/25/2013 1:13:24 AM
Pioneer gives you about 1500 extra EXP in a good game if you don't die.

Closer to a reliable 1000 extra EXP if you spend a lot of time respawning.

Seems worth it to me, judging by the sheer volume of matches you WILL play to max out every other specialization.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#14SpikeTbearPosted 1/25/2013 5:38:24 AM
I figured 343 was going to release some impossibly high ranks at some point, like in Reach. The highest rank was Lt Colonel for a few months, then it was expanded to Inheritor. And if more perks came with those ranks then getting stuck with a lame title wouldnt be an issue.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#15KIngdomSora50Posted 1/25/2013 6:25:54 AM
Tracker gives you the Ordnance change mod which is pretty awesome for infinity gametypes, Stalker gives you a mod that lets you see the last person that killed you, pretty good for SWAT.
#16Rainey-kinsPosted 1/25/2013 6:57:46 AM
KIngdomSora50 posted...
Tracker gives you the Ordnance change mod which is pretty awesome for infinity gametypes, Stalker gives you a mod that lets you see the last person that killed you, pretty good for SWAT.

Except there's no loadouts in SWAT so that's a moot point.
---
Royal Rose