The Halo Bulletin 1.23.13

#1BurningNovaFirePosted 1/24/2013 11:59:40 AM
Don't know if this is old or not. I was on Waypoint last night and didn't see this bulletin, so here it is for anyone that may have missed it:

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/23/The-Halo-Bulletin-12313.aspx

Some highlights:

CSR ranking coming in April.
Team Snipers and Doubles to be a regular playlist.
Working on an Extraction playlist
Working on an Infinity CTF playlist
Grifball is back! (for those who like it)

More on CSR Ranking:

• You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
• Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
• CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
• When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating.

Other notables from the bulletin:

"We have been reading your feedback on rotational playlists, and we would like to clarify our approach going forward."
• Several of the modes currently on ‘hiatus’ are getting updates and fixes based on community feedback.
• We are planning to build several multi-mode playlists that include rotated modes, and new modes we have not launched yet. It is important that we build strong playlist compositions in time for the CSR launch.
• We hope to keep Grifball and Doubles in as regular playlists.

It's looking better. Just going to take some time. I can't wait for what they announce for the TU. Peace!
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#2Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/24/2013 12:00:31 PM
OLD
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#3True_ScornPosted 1/24/2013 12:04:00 PM
Good thing grifball is coming back for the 40 people who were always in the playlist...
#4BurningNovaFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:09:36 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
OLD

I said it might be BUDDY
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#5True_ScornPosted 1/24/2013 12:13:00 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
OLD

News to me, but I live under a rock. I appreciate TC's share.
#6enterthemadroxPosted 1/24/2013 12:47:32 PM
True_Scorn posted...
Good thing grifball is coming back for the 40 people who were always in the playlist...

Funny thing is, people here say they love the Forge thing too but I've seen more playing SWAT today than Forge Test.

Maybe GFAQs members are the minority we always knew us to be in terms of who actually plays games?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7BrakkisPosted 1/24/2013 12:50:21 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
True_Scorn posted...

Funny thing is, people here say they love the Forge thing too but I've seen more playing SWAT today than Forge Test.

Maybe GFAQs members are the minority we always knew us to be in terms of who actually plays games?

You just now realized this? The majority of the gamefaqs users that post regularly are just trolls that get their jollies off on making obvious troll threads late at night.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#8enterthemadroxPosted 1/24/2013 12:54:00 PM
Brakkis posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
True_Scorn posted...

You just now realized this? The majority of the gamefaqs users that post regularly are just trolls that get their jollies off on making obvious troll threads late at night.

This is true which is why I attempted (but failed at) my usual biting, sarcastic commentary on the members here who whine and cry that the game is only good due to custom maps being added and CSR coming soon when actually, they're the things that most gamers don't care about according to the rest of the Halo fanbase.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#9ODommPosted 1/24/2013 3:16:26 PM
Doubles and Snipers being a permanent playlist is news to me, that's a welcomed addition.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#10thehelpfulgamerPosted 1/24/2013 3:26:25 PM
Good thing I didn't decide to get rid of Halo 4 yet.

Now how about an actual FFA playlist and TSPro, 343i?
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.