The Halo Bulletin 1.23.13

#11jakethenoobPosted 1/24/2013 4:35:42 PM
The game will once again be unplayable for me once the Forge Playlist is gone.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#12CallMeCujoPosted 1/24/2013 9:41:52 PM
April for the update??? what happened to february? d*mn this kinda sucks like badly! I mean im almost 130 already and beat all the spartan ops and most on legendary and beat the campaign a few times....so whats really left to do after all that?!?!
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#13Rainey-kinsPosted 1/24/2013 9:43:47 PM
CallMeCujo posted...
April for the update??? what happened to february? d*mn this kinda sucks like badly! I mean im almost 130 already and beat all the spartan ops and most on legendary and beat the campaign a few times....so whats really left to do after all that?!?!

Commendations? I doubt you have all those finished. :T
---
Royal Rose
#14Msheridan1990Posted 1/24/2013 9:46:18 PM
so r they replacing ctf w/ infinity garbage or is it gunna b a separate playlist LOL?
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#15deimos91Posted 1/24/2013 10:23:32 PM
BurningNovaFire posted...
Don't know if this is old or not. I was on Waypoint last night and didn't see this bulletin, so here it is for anyone that may have missed it:

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/23/The-Halo-Bulletin-12313.aspx

Some highlights:

CSR ranking coming in April.
Team Snipers and Doubles to be a regular playlist.
Working on an Extraction playlist
Working on an Infinity CTF playlist
Grifball is back! (for those who like it)

More on CSR Ranking:

• You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
• Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
• CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
• When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating.

Other notables from the bulletin:

"We have been reading your feedback on rotational playlists, and we would like to clarify our approach going forward."
• Several of the modes currently on ‘hiatus’ are getting updates and fixes based on community feedback.
• We are planning to build several multi-mode playlists that include rotated modes, and new modes we have not launched yet. It is important that we build strong playlist compositions in time for the CSR launch.
• We hope to keep Grifball and Doubles in as regular playlists.

It's looking better. Just going to take some time. I can't wait for what they announce for the TU. Peace!

And still no multi team :(
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951