Swat=CoD?

#31Frumpy88Posted 1/25/2013 9:44:07 AM
B bakd
Also I never said I was good.
Also I said I do better in slayer so I CAN ht them more than once. I hit them 5 times and they die
K/d of about 1. I play stupid. I run and gun. Always. Even when I know I shouldn't.
#32forthnbackPosted 1/25/2013 10:07:28 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
B bakd
Also I said I do better in slayer so I CAN ht them more than once. I hit them 5 times and they die
K/d of about 1. I play stupid. I run and gun. Always. Even when I know I shouldn't.

Which sounds like a good reason to prefer SWAT. If you run and gun, and put yourself in a bad position, you still can net a kill or two when in standard you wouldn't net one.

You have a 51% win/loss ratio, which is better than I expected but still pretty bad. You have a 1.0 k/d, which is very bad. You effectively contribute nothing, stat wise, to your team. Your DMR is your top weapon, but for only half your kills. Of your kills, only 54% of them are headshots.

Under bests, your top headshots in a game are 53 and your top assasinations in a game are 36 which makes me feel that you boosted (and only enough to get terrible stats at that.)

You went placed 4th and lower for the majority of your last ten games, and to go back to your DMR, you have killed 33 more people with it than have killed you.

TL;DR = SWAT takes much less skill, and your stats confirm this.
---
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat
#33Frumpy88Posted 1/25/2013 10:16:43 AM
I boosted with friends to get the armors and stuff. We killed eachother. I wasn't going for k/d
I again never said I was good and I am aware of my dumb play style. If I cared and tried I'd probably b a little better.
I play however the game is fun to me. Trying to b good is hard and not fun. I can't play halo long enough to get good.

Play me in forza and I'll show u what I'm good at
#34Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/25/2013 10:21:07 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
B bakd

Which sounds like a good reason to prefer SWAT. If you run and gun, and put yourself in a bad position, you still can net a kill or two when in standard you wouldn't net one.

You have a 51% win/loss ratio, which is better than I expected but still pretty bad. You have a 1.0 k/d, which is very bad. You effectively contribute nothing, stat wise, to your team. Your DMR is your top weapon, but for only half your kills. Of your kills, only 54% of them are headshots.

Under bests, your top headshots in a game are 53 and your top assasinations in a game are 36 which makes me feel that you boosted (and only enough to get terrible stats at that.)

You went placed 4th and lower for the majority of your last ten games, and to go back to your DMR, you have killed 33 more people with it than have killed you.

Do me plz :)
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#35Frumpy88Posted 1/25/2013 10:24:23 AM
Having average stats is not bad. Its average. Contributing nothing to ur team is better than contributing to the other team.
#36Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/25/2013 10:26:38 AM
Having average stats is not bad. Its average. Contributing nothing to ur team is better than contributing to the other team.

Being an average player is bad since your average player is awful.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#37BrostachePosted 1/25/2013 10:27:40 AM
The thing about SWAT and COD in general is there are alot more lucky kills.

A terrible player can get a lucky headshot on a great player and get the kill.

For instance a player with 80% accuracy vs a player with 20% accuracy, in a 1 on 1 scenario statistically the bad player will get alot more kills on the good player in the swat gametype vs the slayer gametype.

Thats why swat and cod are usually popular with bad players, its much easier for them to get kills.
#38elitewarrior500Posted 1/25/2013 10:30:04 AM(edited)
forthnback posted...
Frumpy88 posted...
B bakd

this

frumpy i have a game i recommend to you based on your play style
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8c/Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_II_Game_Cover.png/250px-Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_II_Game_Cover.png
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
#39forthnbackPosted 1/25/2013 10:29:22 AM
Frumpy88 posted...

Know what else is better? Contributing to your team.
---
Urdnot_Runt - wat
#40forthnbackPosted 1/25/2013 10:31:21 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Frumpy88 posted...
B bakd

Do me plz :)

The board is not ready for that level of awesome :p
---
Urdnot_Runt - wat