Swat=CoD?

#81peabody43Posted 1/28/2013 6:01:38 PM
forthnback posted...
Killian is right, even if you don't like his tone. (Which you should, cause its funny) At least post your gamertag.

right about what? My gamertag really has nothing to do w anything I said, playing him in a match doesn't either. If he thinks my post is not accurate, then he should be able to counter without making it a personal pissing contest. But he appears to have a good headshot rate, so he should be good at SWAT and should agree w the points I made about it.
#82Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 6:05:40 PM
forthnback posted...
Killian is right, even if you don't like his tone. (Which you should, cause its funny) At least post your gamertag.

right about what? My gamertag really has nothing to do w anything I said, playing him in a match doesn't either. If he thinks my post is not accurate, then he should be able to counter without making it a personal pissing contest. But he appears to have a good headshot rate, so he should be good at SWAT and should agree w the points I made about it.

I am a better SWAT player than the vast majority of the people here (including you) and I never really play it because it is a god awful gametype. I will happily break down your post tomorrow if I remember and show you how pretty much every point you made is invalid.

Nice to see I was right about you being too scared to post your GT. You baddies are so predictable.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#83N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 1/29/2013 6:09:08 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
If u see the person first u should kill him first. That's how it would b in real life. Ur not gonna turn around and kill some one that just shot u a couple times.
People should die when they get shot. Period. I can't understand how that wouldn't make sense to anyone. That's why I like swat and hardcore in cod.

That's not how it would be in real life if the person you shot at was wearing 700 pounds of titanium armor and powerful electro-magnetic shielding.
---
Time's modded for not saying "mentally challenged" : 14
(Mods made me change the sig cause "censor bypassing".)