They just need to remake halo 2 already

#1TurdFerguson13Posted 1/24/2013 7:56:24 PM
And when i say remake i mean same multiplayer and everything, just with updated graphics. Things like armor abilities, loadouts, ordinance, overpowered dmrs, and boltshots are really hurting the series. Im not saying the game isnt fun, but it doesnt hold a candle to Halo 2. Hell Microsoft could even bundle it with the new console. It'd be a great way to pay homage to the game that made xbox and xbox live so popular
#2H3YGUYS34Posted 1/24/2013 8:02:17 PM
Yes i would so buy a halo 2 remake with all the Easter eggs and achievements.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#3phillyeagles123Posted 1/24/2013 8:03:35 PM
I doubt this would happen, since remaking Halo 2 would fragment the already declining Halo population. Plus, it probably wouldn't be the same Halo 2 experience we knew. I'm not saying 343 would change stuff, but nostalgia makes us forget the bad things, and only remember the good things.
#4Sephiroth9704Posted 1/24/2013 8:05:17 PM
phillyeagles123 posted...
I doubt this would happen, since remaking Halo 2 would fragment the already declining Halo population. Plus, it probably wouldn't be the same Halo 2 experience we knew. I'm not saying 343 would change stuff, but nostalgia makes us forget the bad things, and only remember the good things.

This is true but Halo 2 would be amazing, nostalgia aside.
#5TurdFerguson13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:12:34 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...

This is true but Halo 2 would be amazing, nostalgia aside.

Yeah even taking nostalgia into account, I dont think Halo 2 had very many faults. I know there were plenty of glitches but I was one of the people who thought they enhanced the game. I never got very good with bxr orquad shotting, but super jumps and glitch custom games were loads of fun.

Plus there were some of the really cool game mechanics like how jumping before a melee increased its damage. Things like that added strategy to the game.
#6SunDevil77Posted 1/24/2013 8:13:08 PM
Oh, I haven't seen this topic before.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#7ODommPosted 1/24/2013 8:14:49 PM

THANK YOU
Finally someone with some logic, it's basic psychology.
Nostalgia goggles are real and they do affect your perception.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#8TurdFerguson13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:17:15 PM
ODomm posted...

THANK YOU

I was actually just playing a halo 2 glitch game with a friend on xbox connect the other day, and it was just as fun as I remembered. So in this case no, its not really nostalgia goggles
#9SunDevil77Posted 1/24/2013 8:20:50 PM
TurdFerguson13 posted...
ODomm posted...

THANK YOU

I was actually just playing a halo 2 glitch game with a friend on xbox connect the other day, and it was just as fun as I remembered. So in this case no, its not really nostalgia goggles

Sure, you can still have fun. But you know one of the main reasons it's so fun? You're reliving fond memories.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#10ODommPosted 1/24/2013 8:21:47 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
TurdFerguson13 posted...
ODomm posted...

THANK YOU

Sure, you can still have fun. But you know one of the main reasons it's so fun? You're reliving fond memories.

Basic psychology win
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~