Did you know...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Did you know...

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
3 years ago#1
That if you hold down the missile button(LT) on a mantis it will release all the rockets at once. Just figured that out today.
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).

User Info: originlucario9

originlucario9
3 years ago#2
I knew that a long time ago. But hey my friend just found out you can hold the boltshot two days ago and he now uses it.

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
3 years ago#3
I did not know that. Thanks.
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

H3YGUYS34
3 years ago#4
SpikeTbear posted...
I did not know that. Thanks.

Welcome i figured might share knowledge to people who might not know.
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).

SpikeTbear
3 years ago#5
Some people also didn't know that you can reload the Mantis rockets after only firing some of a clip. At least, you can in the campaign.

H3YGUYS34
3 years ago#6
SpikeTbear posted...
Some people also didn't know that you can reload the Mantis rockets after only firing some of a clip. At least, you can in the campaign.

Well i didnt know that how do you do it.

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
3 years ago#7
It wasn't til around the time my 14 day trial that came with the game expired that I found out about the Boltshot's charge ability.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney

SpikeTbear
3 years ago#8
H3YGUYS34 posted...
SpikeTbear posted...

Well i didnt know that how do you do it.

In the campaign, the reload button reloads your rockets when you haven't used a full clip. I haven't had a chance to check it in multiplayer because my teammates always blow up the mantis as soon as i get it.

User Info: esqueleto76

esqueleto76
3 years ago#9
Welllllllllll, if we're admitting to things we should be ashamed of not knowing.....how the hell do you launch the plasma 'missile' from the Banshee ????

User Info: esqueleto76

esqueleto76
3 years ago#10
*picks up Flame shield*
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Did you know...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived