Did you know...

#1H3YGUYS34Posted 1/24/2013 8:19:56 PM
That if you hold down the missile button(LT) on a mantis it will release all the rockets at once. Just figured that out today.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#2originlucario9Posted 1/24/2013 8:21:36 PM
I knew that a long time ago. But hey my friend just found out you can hold the boltshot two days ago and he now uses it.
#3SpikeTbearPosted 1/24/2013 8:21:40 PM
I did not know that. Thanks.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#4H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:23:44 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
I did not know that. Thanks.

Welcome i figured might share knowledge to people who might not know.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#5SpikeTbearPosted 1/24/2013 9:11:38 PM
Some people also didn't know that you can reload the Mantis rockets after only firing some of a clip. At least, you can in the campaign.
---
#6H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:31:04 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
Some people also didn't know that you can reload the Mantis rockets after only firing some of a clip. At least, you can in the campaign.

Well i didnt know that how do you do it.
---
#7EddMarioPosted 1/24/2013 9:43:11 PM
It wasn't til around the time my 14 day trial that came with the game expired that I found out about the Boltshot's charge ability.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#8SpikeTbearPosted 1/25/2013 6:23:18 AM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
SpikeTbear posted...

Well i didnt know that how do you do it.

In the campaign, the reload button reloads your rockets when you haven't used a full clip. I haven't had a chance to check it in multiplayer because my teammates always blow up the mantis as soon as i get it.
---
#9esqueleto76Posted 1/25/2013 6:39:36 AM
Welllllllllll, if we're admitting to things we should be ashamed of not knowing.....how the hell do you launch the plasma 'missile' from the Banshee ????
#10esqueleto76Posted 1/25/2013 6:40:38 AM
*picks up Flame shield*