Did you know...

#11SpikeTbearPosted 1/25/2013 6:56:56 AM
Press Y to change from lasers to bomb. No need to be ashamed. It takes me a while to learn how to do Banshee aerial manuevers since it's diferrent in each game.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#12X250Posted 1/25/2013 6:56:58 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
Welllllllllll, if we're admitting to things we should be ashamed of not knowing.....how the hell do you launch the plasma 'missile' from the Banshee ????

It's been a long time since I've piloted one, but I think you press y to switch to the banshee bomb.
If not, you press the grenade button.
#13CorndogburglarPosted 1/25/2013 7:07:50 AM
Wow

Most ridiculous topic of the year, right here.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#14TM-RPosted 1/25/2013 11:00:53 AM
Mantis tip was great thanks!
---
Gametag: CrackT.
#15Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/25/2013 11:04:26 AM
lol I couldn't figure out how to use that other weapon on the banshee for the longest time...
---
The Jersey Guy
#16esqueleto76Posted 1/26/2013 8:54:15 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
Press Y to change from lasers to bomb. No need to be ashamed. It takes me a while to learn how to do Banshee aerial manuevers since it's diferrent in each game.

Nice one. This has been driving me nuts!
#17H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:55:37 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
Welllllllllll, if we're admitting to things we should be ashamed of not knowing.....how the hell do you launch the plasma 'missile' from the Banshee ????

press Y
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#18H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:57:03 AM
Corndogburglar posted...
Wow

Go back to burglarizing Corn dogs. *spat*
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#19esqueleto76Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:30 AM
Corndogburglar posted...
Wow

Yeh, right. 'cos with this being a Halo 4 community board, its inconceivable that there might be a thread where people actualy help each other out. You know, as oppose to just running the game/company/mp/casuals into the ground, b....ing about dumbass stuff, posting ego rants and back slapping the guy with the biggest kd.
Dont be such a retard.
#20esqueleto76Posted 1/26/2013 9:15:08 AM
Inb4 : casuals shouldnt be playin this game
: who is this noob/i will wreck u
: if this game wasnt bad, we wouldnt trash it
: my buddy *insert name* is awesome, he will wreck you
: i miss Halo3 /Halo2 /Reach.
: any post ending in Son / Kid / Little man / casual
: this is your halotracker stats: you are bad

Did i miss any ?