guys i just played lockedout (remake lol) and scyther

#1Sephiroth9704Posted 1/24/2013 9:14:56 PM
games were good felt like an old halo game wish there was no instarspawn and i mean sprint is ok but all in all this is the halo we all need
#2Sephiroth9704(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:18:16 PM
wow its called shutout'?>
#3ODommPosted 1/24/2013 9:34:55 PM
They're making some good changes, that's for sure.
Forge Test needs to be a playlist once a month too, with new Forge maps in rotation each time around.
Ranking system, TU, quality SpOps coming
They're starting to perfect the game.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4Sephiroth9704(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:36:19 PM
taking way too long
people play spartan ops?
not impressed with 343
w/e
#5ODommPosted 1/24/2013 9:40:57 PM
Have you played the new Spartan Ops?
You can't really talk until you have, they are actually pretty impressive.
And yea, it's taking too long, but 343 is doing all this solely because we asked for it. I bet there was no intention of doing a visible ranking system in this game while it was in development. But after launch, they saw how many people wanted it and decided to build it from scratch for us.

Say what you want about 343, but they are definitely starting to listen to what people want.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#6DvineJudgementPosted 1/24/2013 10:02:14 PM
ODomm posted...
And yea, it's taking too long, but 343 is doing all this solely because we asked for it. I bet there was no intention of doing a visible ranking system in this game while it was in development. But after launch, they saw how many people wanted it and decided to build it from scratch for us.

Say what you want about 343, but they are definitely starting to listen to what people want.

Either that or completely lose their already declining online players.
#7Jarl_Ulfric_SPosted 1/24/2013 10:05:23 PM
From: DvineJudgement | Posted: 1/24/2013 9:02:14 PM | #006
ODomm posted...

Either that or completely lose their already declining online players.
#8deimos91Posted 1/24/2013 10:22:08 PM
ODomm posted...
Forge Test needs to be a playlist once a month too, with new Forge maps in rotation each time around.

actually i hope theres a cosntat way to play forge maps they exceed the launch maps in every shape and form
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#9EDarienPosted 1/24/2013 10:28:17 PM
deimos91 posted...
ODomm posted...

actually i hope theres a cosntat way to play forge maps they exceed the launch maps in every shape and form

^ True story. Forge playlist should be permanent but every week rotate the forge maps, not the playlist as a whole. That'd be the best solution, I think.
---
Lali-ho!
#10Phoenixmon2Posted 1/24/2013 10:35:26 PM
People act like 3 months is a really long time. You can play a lot of Halo in 3 months. Maybe it just feels like a long time.

How long did it take for Halo 3 and Reach to get their first title updates?