Extra Locus helmet

#1docshort84Posted 1/25/2013 7:43:30 AM
Had to start a new post since this guy kept trolling on it. I have an extra Locus helmet code that I want to trade. I'll go first so you know it's legit. I created this account a long time ago, but haven't posted anything till a couple days ago. Again I will go first. If no one is willing to trade, I'll randomly post it for free so it doesn't go to waste at the end of the month. -Mike-
#2Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/25/2013 7:47:18 AM
Yeah I saw that. It's actually slander and you could sue them for tainting your namesake and probably win millions of dollars in a settlement.

But while you're walking out of the courthouse a man will attempt to assassinate you, but this random guy (Arnold) will jump to your aid.

He'll turn to you with his gun drawn and say "come with me if you want to live".

Together, you and Arnold will tear up the city and take down evil. You'll meet this chick and impregnate her and you'll die before the end, but at least your legacy will live on.
---
The Jersey Guy
#3WrathofAchillesPosted 1/25/2013 7:48:56 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Yeah I saw that. It's actually slander and you could sue them for tainting your namesake and probably win millions of dollars in a settlement.

But while you're walking out of the courthouse a man will attempt to assassinate you, but this random guy (Arnold) will jump to your aid.

He'll turn to you with his gun drawn and say "come with me if you want to live".

Together, you and Arnold will tear up the city and take down evil. You'll meet this chick and impregnate her and you'll die before the end, but at least your legacy will live on.

I'm going to go watch that movie now...curse you.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#4fc7barcelonaPosted 1/27/2013 11:37:56 PM
could I have it. I don't have anything to trade. I also don't have the king of the hill app, but I really like that helmet :)
#5NinjaCobyPosted 1/28/2013 10:00:15 PM
Ill trade 14-day trial
#6SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 1/29/2013 8:26:33 AM
PM to you
#7darren19822000Posted 1/29/2013 1:22:57 PM
i got some nude shots of my wife
---
gt darren reefnugs
#8SunDevil77Posted 1/29/2013 1:29:02 PM
I have shirtless pictures of myself trying some sushi.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#9SwornDutyPosted 1/30/2013 12:44:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10jakethenoobPosted 1/30/2013 1:43:31 AM
I created this acccount a long time ago

Account Created Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:51 PM

Ok sure
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/