**THE OFFIClAL AGL DISCUSSION**

#81lderivedxPosted 1/26/2013 8:57:17 PM
Good luck tomorrow Yoshi.
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#82yoshiisbackPosted 1/26/2013 9:03:10 PM
Thanks guys. You have to check out our coach, my roommate, on mainstage tomorrow. Hes been keeping us positive and keeps the biggest audience behind us.

His name is Losson luckett if anyone wants to check out his music on YouTube.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#83iRGushPosted 1/26/2013 9:03:26 PM
SQ got steamrolled by Warriors, I don't think they'll even make top 4.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#84Perfec7__Posted 1/26/2013 9:11:22 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Thanks guys. You have to check out our coach, my roommate, on mainstage tomorrow. Hes been keeping us positive and keeps the biggest audience behind us.

God, you have a "coach"? lol, this is ****ing hilarious. GOTTA KEEP DAT CROWD PUMP'D HAHA!

What, are there like 200 people?
---
Top 5 Anime and Games: 1. Battle Angel Lolita 2/3 Dragon Ball Gran Turismo (GT) 4. Elfen Lied 4. K-Ong 6 Akuira
#85yoshiisbackPosted 1/26/2013 9:16:30 PM
Perfec7__ posted...
yoshiisback posted...

God, you have a "coach"? lol, this is ****ing hilarious. GOTTA KEEP DAT CROWD PUMP'D HAHA!

Its friends that came with that are our coaches. And yes 44 teams * 4 people per team + spectators is roughly 200 people.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#86ViktorMaxPosted 1/26/2013 9:27:42 PM
i love sloppy
---
True dat.
#87mrgreen55Posted 1/26/2013 10:01:13 PM
yoshiisback posted...

What's even funnier is that you thought Elfen Lied was good, nice taste you pleb.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#88Scooby510Posted 1/26/2013 10:05:10 PM
mrgreen55 posted...
yoshiisback posted...

What's even funnier is that you thought Elfen Lied was good, nice taste you pleb.

Elfen Lied wasn't that bad
---
Lil B is my friend.
#89Perfec7__Posted 1/26/2013 11:52:58 PM
Ellen lied is the best prove me wrong
---
Top 5 Anime and Games: 1. Battle Angel Lolita 2/3 Dragon Ball Gran Turismo (GT) 4. Elfen Lied 4. K-Ong 6 Akuira
#90mrgreen55Posted 1/27/2013 1:08:52 AM
Ellen lied is the best prove me wrong

You're a pleb, prove me wrong.
---
gothic is the new hip hop... all black all depressed.....all with the leather on there buttcheeks.
buttcheeks party grandma - Lil B