Why does Halo 4 use so much memory...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why does Halo 4 use so much memory...
3 years ago#1
I hate it. Games like Fallout 3 I have all the DLC for takes up about 4GB for big expansive DLCs. Halo 4 already taking taking up 6 GB. Someone with the 4GB console is unable to play without upgrading memory. 343 sucks, fire them and make bungie do it.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
3 years ago#2
ahem. ADAPT
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
3 years ago#3
just DEAL WITH IT ALREADY IM MAD
3 years ago#4
Sephiroth9704 posted...

Before we know it it will be like 20 GB of memory. I think this was a marketing ploy by MS to sell more memory or the consoles with more memory.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
3 years ago#5
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

Before we know it it will be like 20 GB of memory. I think this was a marketing ploy by MS to sell more memory or the consoles with more memory.

nice, i bet you read twilight
3 years ago#6
LOL^
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
3 years ago#7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ploye
The Jersey Guy
3 years ago#8
Sephiroth9704 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

Do you even lift? Just shut up.
3 years ago#9
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

Do you even lift? Just shut up.

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/Mixorz :)
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
3 years ago#10
I have the older Xbox model, AKA the "Arcade", and I was able to get enough room for Halo 4's multiplayer disc, the second half of season 1 of Spartan Ops, the first map pack, Alpha Priority, and the items from the App.
Just do what I did and use a flash drive for all you DLC. Plus if you need to Xboxs you still have all that stuff.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why does Halo 4 use so much memory...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived