Why does Halo 4 use so much memory...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why does Halo 4 use so much memory...

User Info: Sephiroth9704

Sephiroth9704
3 years ago#11
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
just DEAL WITH IT ALREADY IM MAD

Before we know it it will be like 20 GB of memory. I think this was a marketing ploy by MS to sell more memory or the consoles with more memory.

nice, i bet you read twilight

Do you even lift? Just shut up.

its like i just bathed in bacon grease after reading that post. it was that epic

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
3 years ago#12
Because the game was made at the end of the 360's life and needs to storage space to run properly.
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight

User Info: esqueleto76

esqueleto76
3 years ago#13
Mixorz posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
just DEAL WITH IT ALREADY IM MAD

Before we know it it will be like 20 GB of memory. I think this was a marketing ploy by MS to sell more memory or the consoles with more memory.

Yeh well it worked....i just brought a 250 gb console. Upgrade from my old 20 gb machine. Now i gots me loads a room !

User Info: foodeater4

foodeater4
3 years ago#14
You can always get a USB mem sticks in a pinch. Its a lot cheaper then a M$ HD and perfect for DLC's or Halo's multiplayer install.

User Info: esqueleto76

esqueleto76
3 years ago#15
foodeater4 posted...
You can always get a USB mem sticks in a pinch. Its a lot cheaper then a M$ HD and perfect for DLC's or Halo's multiplayer install.

Be careful with usb sticks. I used one to transfer my gamesaves from my old machine to my new one, and lost them all. Not a happy bunny.

User Info: Sephiroth9704

Sephiroth9704
3 years ago#16
esqueleto76 posted...
foodeater4 posted...

Be careful with usb sticks. I used one to transfer my gamesaves from my old machine to my new one, and lost them all. Not a happy bunny.

not all of us are 14

User Info: Mephysto

Mephysto
3 years ago#17
...if you knew how much of my PC harddrive is taken up by Steam games, you wouldn't be complaining about 6-8 GB....

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
3 years ago#18
is there 120 GB HDs? Cause I think I have that.
360 GT- eljuanandonly
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why does Halo 4 use so much memory...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived