• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Dominion Diaries pt. 2
4 years ago#101
Hopefully a sequel is in order. Just don't become the generations board
Psn zetsu_himoze
4 years ago#102
Hope you guys enjoyed it. There'll be another topic up shortly with post-game goodies and details and feedback. The feed back will NOT be used for a sequel, so you can't stop that thought right now. There will NOT be an open beta in February, so I don't know why you're...yeah...

none of that...
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
4 years ago#103
zetsuhimoze posted...

Generations board? What do you mean?

It I were to take a guess I'd say it's a board full of CYOAs?
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
4 years ago#104
Great story bro. truly enjoyed participating :)
4 years ago#105
IamChaCha posted...
zetsuhimoze posted...

Generations board? What do you mean?

It I were to take a guess I'd say it's a board full of CYOAs?

Yes the only posts on it are terrible CYOAs. Some have gone on for 7 500 post topics of garbage.
Psn zetsu_himoze
4 years ago#106
Where are you looking at going?

Applied to: Dartmouth, Indiana Univ, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Univ Texas at Arlington

I think ideally, I'd go to Ohio State or ND. That said, I really like IU's campus, but they don't have much in the way of math bio.

Have you done any Knot theory?

No, I haven't yet. :/
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
4 years ago#107
Awww it's over
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
4 years ago#108
Congratulations on making such a great story IamChaCha. I was really sad when I saw Legit was dead and I never thought a storry on a message board could make me feel this way.

The end of the vid means we're getting a sequel right? If not, I hope you do other stories like this one.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
4 years ago#109
So.......any chance we'll read some of the alt outcomes to when the choose an answer portion of this story happened?
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
4 years ago#110
ChaCha, what exactly was the 4 minutes of credits about. Was this more than text? Btw I would like to see a little machinima about this.
I fell asleep in class and noticed how much an electric pencil sharpener sounds like Halo's machine gun.
GT: Pointblank V
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Dominion Diaries pt. 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived