Dominion Diaries pt. 2

#101zetsuhimozePosted 1/27/2013 12:31:44 PM
Hopefully a sequel is in order. Just don't become the generations board
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#102IamChaChaPosted 1/27/2013 12:32:57 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed it. There'll be another topic up shortly with post-game goodies and details and feedback. The feed back will NOT be used for a sequel, so you can't stop that thought right now. There will NOT be an open beta in February, so I don't know why you're...yeah...

none of that...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#103IamChaChaPosted 1/27/2013 1:00:42 PM
zetsuhimoze posted...

Generations board? What do you mean?

It I were to take a guess I'd say it's a board full of CYOAs?
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#104captaingooch19Posted 1/27/2013 1:35:37 PM
Great story bro. truly enjoyed participating :)
#105zetsuhimozePosted 1/27/2013 1:59:25 PM
IamChaCha posted...
zetsuhimoze posted...

Generations board? What do you mean?

It I were to take a guess I'd say it's a board full of CYOAs?

Yes the only posts on it are terrible CYOAs. Some have gone on for 7 500 post topics of garbage.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#106lderivedx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:39:31 PM
Where are you looking at going?

Applied to: Dartmouth, Indiana Univ, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Univ Texas at Arlington

I think ideally, I'd go to Ohio State or ND. That said, I really like IU's campus, but they don't have much in the way of math bio.

Have you done any Knot theory?

No, I haven't yet. :/
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#107GeneralKenobi85Posted 1/27/2013 3:37:54 PM
Awww it's over
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#108supermoc10Posted 1/27/2013 10:22:49 PM
Congratulations on making such a great story IamChaCha. I was really sad when I saw Legit was dead and I never thought a storry on a message board could make me feel this way.

The end of the vid means we're getting a sequel right? If not, I hope you do other stories like this one.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#109Ultrakill876xPosted 1/28/2013 6:24:10 AM
So.......any chance we'll read some of the alt outcomes to when the choose an answer portion of this story happened?
---
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
#110z_UndisplayedPosted 1/28/2013 3:05:41 PM
ChaCha, what exactly was the 4 minutes of credits about. Was this more than text? Btw I would like to see a little machinima about this.
---
I fell asleep in class and noticed how much an electric pencil sharpener sounds like Halo's machine gun.
GT: Pointblank V