Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

#1puppyPosted 1/25/2013 1:59:00 PM
That's what I've been hearing in-game now, and I can't help but shake my head.

The recent news about "professional" gamers dropping Halo 4 has spurned up a lot of hate for this game. People now list it under Black Ops because that game was chosen by the self-proclaimed elite gamers. I've heard many players in my matches now, some who can't even finish in the top 10, talk about how MLG dropping Halo is a big deal.

Why?

First of all, less than 0.1% of people who play Halo are professionals, if you go by people who earn money for a living playing Halo 4 in tournaments. Hell, maybe ONE person out there makes enough money beating others in Big Team Battle that he doesn't have to work in the real world.

Why do people care what these elitist's think? Can't people play the game for fun?

No, we take our games as serious as politics. If I were 343, I wouldn't listen to the maniacal MLG minority either, because 99% of them think they belong but really don't.

"But I got a level 50 in MLG back in Halo 3".

Congratulations, you either boosted or was carried by a great team. Now go over to Black Ops and complain about that game.
---
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
#2elitewarrior500Posted 1/25/2013 2:01:27 PM(edited)
TL;DR
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#3iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 2:01:12 PM
Its inferior because its a bad game. Given the decade long history with halo at MLG, it just furthur proves a point that this game sucks.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#4puppy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:04:58 PM
It's amazing that we live in a gaming world where a game with this much content, great graphics, touching story, incredible animations, and new additions would be labeled as "bad".

If I were 343, I'd roll up a hundred dollar bill, light my cigar with it, and blow it in MLG's face.
---
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
#5SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/25/2013 2:07:47 PM
First of all, less than 0.1% of people who play Halo are professionals, if you go by people who earn money for a living playing Halo 4 in tournaments. Hell, maybe ONE person out there makes enough money beating others in Big Team Battle that he doesn't have to work in the real world.

Confirmed: Bad Player; Mad Poster
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#6SunDevil77Posted 1/25/2013 2:07:57 PM
Idk man, I just like playing video games.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#7elitewarrior500Posted 1/25/2013 2:08:54 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Confirmed: Bad Player; Mad Poster

---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#8X250Posted 1/25/2013 2:09:03 PM
puppy posted...
It's amazing that we live in a gaming world where a game with this much content, great graphics, touching story, incredible animations, and new additions would be labeled as "bad".

You could say that about almost any game made in the last couple years.
This game has nothing special about it.
#9ODommPosted 1/25/2013 2:12:34 PM
ITT:

OP: I like this game, why do people think it's bad

Srsers (minority): ARE YOU KIDDING? HALO IS LIFE 343 ENDED MY LIFE

SunDevil (The Voice of Truth): Idk man, I just like playing video games.

In a nutshell
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#10iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 2:16:48 PM
ODomm posted...
ITT:

OP: I like this game, why do people think it's bad

Srsers (minority): ARE YOU KIDDING? HALO IS LIFE 343 ENDED MY LIFE

SunDevil (The Voice of Truth): Idk man, I just like playing video games.

In a nutshell

I don't understand how you can call the people who don't like this game a minority when the population has dropped by 400,000 people...
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.