Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

#41BigCatFivePosted 1/25/2013 3:06:18 PM
ODomm posted...
ODomm posted...
I'm tired of people saying that so many players left.
It's not true. Just because there are 100k people on at a given time (Group A), that doesn't mean there are only 100k people still playing this game. Because look, those 100k people decide they don't have time to play the game tomorrow, so they don't. But wait, there are still 100k people on the next day (Group B)? How is this so? Oh, it's cause it's 100k different people. Then let's say both Group A and B don't play on the 3rd day cause they don't have the time. Wait a minute, something's up, there are still 100k people online. Well allow me to introduce you to Group C. So that's 300k different players right there, and let's talk about Groups D, E, F, and G. And don't even get me started about Groups H, I, J, and K. Ohhh no, those guys haha.

My point being that the 100k people online right now aren't the only people that still play this game.

You are still posting this? Go beat off to the Chive. Your time will be better spent. You just sound stupid. You ignore real statistics of this game being 4th on XBL, AND the rapid decline of active, unique players by creating imaginary scenarios.
#42X250Posted 1/25/2013 3:06:30 PM
ODomm posted...
Unfortunately, that isn't the case most of the time :\

Assumptions based on one's own serious nature.

At the end of the day, no one is thinking about how some kids raged on gamefaqs.
#43bd0g5Posted 1/25/2013 3:11:53 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
I agree TC, people put too much importance on a minority of douches who claim to be the authority on gaming just because they spend all day every day playing videogames and having their parents wiping their own asses because they feel it's beneath them when actually, they're just friendless idiots with no real worth to the world.

Life card ITP
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#44iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 3:13:06 PM
bd0g5 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
I agree TC, people put too much importance on a minority of douches who claim to be the authority on gaming just because they spend all day every day playing videogames and having their parents wiping their own asses because they feel it's beneath them when actually, they're just friendless idiots with no real worth to the world.

Life card ITP

u want to fight about it

cuz u wont
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#45zetsuhimozePosted 1/25/2013 3:15:18 PM
Isn't 4th on xbl a good thing? It seems people are using it as a negative statistic.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#46bd0g5Posted 1/25/2013 3:18:17 PM
iRGush posted...
bd0g5 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

Life card ITP

u want to fight about it

cuz u wont

i don't want to fight because i sit on my ass playing videogames all day so therefore i'm really fat and wouldn't win :(
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#47iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 3:18:44 PM
bd0g5 posted...
iRGush posted...
bd0g5 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

Life card ITP

u want to fight about it

cuz u wont

i don't want to fight because i sit on my ass playing videogames all day so therefore i'm really fat and wouldn't win :(

lmao virgin like i thought, i knew it when u 5'd me
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#48jakethenoobPosted 1/25/2013 3:20:05 PM
Competitive players =/= pros

I wish people would stop using the two words interchangeably.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#49BigCatFivePosted 1/25/2013 3:21:17 PM
zetsuhimoze posted...
Isn't 4th on xbl a good thing? It seems people are using it as a negative statistic.

Yeah. And when it is 5th behind two CODs, MINECRAFT, and Fifa, it will still be a good thing because it is in 5th. Halo topped the charts for over a decade. This game is the problem, otherwise people would continue to play it.
#50bd0g5Posted 1/25/2013 3:28:35 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Competitive players =/= pros

I wish people would stop using the two words interchangeably.

---