Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

#51EliteGuard99Posted 1/25/2013 4:07:28 PM
iRGush posted...
Its inferior because its a bad game. Given the decade long history with halo at MLG, it just furthur proves a point that this game sucks.

^This for the absolute truth.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#52Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/25/2013 4:13:24 PM
That's because it is flawed.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#53PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 1/25/2013 4:18:20 PM
Wow, surprised no one has mentioned this....

I'm fairly sure MLG dropped Halo 4 because of Microsofts new policy of making money off of recorded gameplay.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-microsoft-rules-prohibit-users-from-profiting-on-created-content-6397939

Soooo yeah. Blame microsoft.

(PS I dont play FPS nor do I own H4 OR CoDBO2, I just remembered the article and am not a frothing-at-the-mouth fanboy and can think rationally and come to logical conclusions rather than flipping out over nothing on a web forum :D )
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#54HybridSnakePosted 1/25/2013 4:20:14 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

I'm fairly sure MLG dropped Halo 4 because of Microsofts new policy of making money off of recorded gameplay.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-microsoft-rules-prohibit-users-from-profiting-on-created-content-6397939

(PS I dont play FPS nor do I own H4 OR CoDBO2, I just remembered the article and am not a frothing-at-the-mouth fanboy and can think rationally and come to logical conclusions rather than flipping out over nothing on a web forum :D )

Thumbs up.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#55briman112Posted 1/25/2013 4:26:38 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

This is mostly the reason.
---
I'm probably better than you, sowwy :(
#56iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 4:28:31 PM
Even if microsoft allowed MLG to have the rights, do you really think the game would have gotten a full season? Reach was dropped, why wouldn't they drop h4?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#57Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/25/2013 4:32:31 PM
Halo 4 is Inferior.
I'm not sure it has anything to do with "recording capabilities"; well not a whole lot to do with it....
The Halo franchise has done more for Microsoft and the 360 than almost any other.
Think about it.

...I'm just not a 343i fan. And think if bungie were in the picture (more so) then things would be different.
---
#58SunDevil77Posted 1/25/2013 4:37:48 PM
The Halo 3 boards were exactly like this. It will pass, in time.

The best part? Halo 5 is for sure, and will be even better. I'll be having a blast with Halo 4 until that time comes.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#59Donuts_R_GoodPosted 1/25/2013 4:39:47 PM
We're not saying it's bad because it was dropped by MLG.

MLG dropping it just proves how casual the series has gotten.

And, well, a lot of passionate Halo players (including me) played because of the great competitive nature of the game.

So yeah, the game is bad to many due to it casualness.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#60Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/25/2013 4:42:25 PM
Yup. Casualness. I agree.
---