Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
4 years ago#51
iRGush posted...
Its inferior because its a bad game. Given the decade long history with halo at MLG, it just furthur proves a point that this game sucks.

^This for the absolute truth.
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser

User Info: Jakobs_Fodder

Jakobs_Fodder
4 years ago#52
That's because it is flawed.
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
4 years ago#53
Wow, surprised no one has mentioned this....

I'm fairly sure MLG dropped Halo 4 because of Microsofts new policy of making money off of recorded gameplay.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-microsoft-rules-prohibit-users-from-profiting-on-created-content-6397939

Soooo yeah. Blame microsoft.

(PS I dont play FPS nor do I own H4 OR CoDBO2, I just remembered the article and am not a frothing-at-the-mouth fanboy and can think rationally and come to logical conclusions rather than flipping out over nothing on a web forum :D )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.

User Info: Adamska

Adamska
4 years ago#54
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

I'm fairly sure MLG dropped Halo 4 because of Microsofts new policy of making money off of recorded gameplay.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-microsoft-rules-prohibit-users-from-profiting-on-created-content-6397939

(PS I dont play FPS nor do I own H4 OR CoDBO2, I just remembered the article and am not a frothing-at-the-mouth fanboy and can think rationally and come to logical conclusions rather than flipping out over nothing on a web forum :D )

Thumbs up.
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot

User Info: briman112

briman112
4 years ago#55
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

This is mostly the reason.
I'm probably better than you, sowwy :(

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#56
Even if microsoft allowed MLG to have the rights, do you really think the game would have gotten a full season? Reach was dropped, why wouldn't they drop h4?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Jakobs_Fodder
4 years ago#57
Halo 4 is Inferior.
I'm not sure it has anything to do with "recording capabilities"; well not a whole lot to do with it....
The Halo franchise has done more for Microsoft and the 360 than almost any other.
Think about it.

...I'm just not a 343i fan. And think if bungie were in the picture (more so) then things would be different.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#58
The Halo 3 boards were exactly like this. It will pass, in time.

The best part? Halo 5 is for sure, and will be even better. I'll be having a blast with Halo 4 until that time comes.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: Donuts_R_Good

Donuts_R_Good
4 years ago#59
We're not saying it's bad because it was dropped by MLG.

MLG dropping it just proves how casual the series has gotten.

And, well, a lot of passionate Halo players (including me) played because of the great competitive nature of the game.

So yeah, the game is bad to many due to it casualness.
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.

Jakobs_Fodder
4 years ago#60
Yup. Casualness. I agree.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived