Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

#81HybridSnakePosted 1/26/2013 4:50:51 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
So... equipment, heavy weapons, shield doors, grenades that now stick to walls...

...nevermind...

Yes none of that changes the meta game. Armor abilities changed the meta game. Default sprint changed the meta game. Duel Wielding and Hijacking changed the meta game. Anyways Halo 3 > 4 simply because of the superior playlists and better maps(although most were awful) 343 needs to get their act together.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#82KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 5:20:25 PM
So the drop shield, jet pack, and active camo changed the metagame, but the bubble shield, deployable cover, regenerator, portable grav lift, and radar jammer didn't?
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#83youngblood98Posted 1/26/2013 5:43:20 PM
iRGush posted...
ODomm posted...
ITT:

OP: I like this game, why do people think it's bad

Srsers (minority): ARE YOU KIDDING? HALO IS LIFE 343 ENDED MY LIFE

SunDevil (The Voice of Truth): Idk man, I just like playing video games.

In a nutshell

I don't understand how you can call the people who don't like this game a minority when the population has dropped by 400,000 people...

I know I'm late, but you are obviously stupid.
#84HybridSnakePosted 1/27/2013 8:35:03 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
So the drop shield, jet pack, and active camo changed the metagame, but the bubble shield, deployable cover, regenerator, portable grav lift, and radar jammer didn't?

Yep. Pickups don't change metagame. Crap you spawn with and always have available does.
---
#85iRGushPosted 1/27/2013 8:38:31 AM
HybridSnake posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...

Yep. Pickups don't change metagame. Crap you spawn with and always have available does.

So putting armour lock or etpack near youre spawn as a pickup won't change the meta gameat all?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#86HybridSnakePosted 1/27/2013 8:48:42 AM
iRGush posted...
HybridSnake posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...

So putting armour lock or etpack near youre spawn as a pickup won't change the meta gameat all?

nah.
---
#87iRGushPosted 1/27/2013 8:57:21 AM
HybridSnake posted...
iRGush posted...
HybridSnake posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...

nah.

Well thanks for letting me know you don't know what metagame is
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#88HybridSnakePosted 1/27/2013 9:02:18 AM
No problem.
---
#89AtlmalichiPosted 1/27/2013 10:09:44 AM
Only losers care about competitive gaming lol. I even have more respect for competitive eaters. And before anyone says I'm a bad player, check the stats.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack
#90hopposaiPosted 1/27/2013 10:32:55 AM
i personally like the direction halo has taken. i thought the controls usd to be abit clunky. i think the multiplayer is much better balanced. in te old halo's it was just a matter of getting the power weapons on each map and thats it. now with the ability to choose loadouts everyone starts with the same options of weapons. the action is now much more skill based than weapon based, it's also faster and more fluid, since you don't have to try to hike across a map to get that one good weapon. also the ability to sprint means you can get to the action faster, and get out quicker as well. i own all the halo's and up until reach i owned them solely for thier story content. now i play it for more than just the campaign, and i applaud the direction halo is going.