Halo 4 has been labeled as inferior because of MLG? Really?

#91bd0g5Posted 1/27/2013 9:40:39 AM
Atlmalichi posted...
Only losers care about competitive gaming lol. I even have more respect for competitive eaters. And before anyone says I'm a bad player, check the stats.

Nice below 50% win rate, it's clear that you try to boost your kd instead of helping your team instead.

Read this post before you go around pulling the life card.

jakethenoob posted...
Competitive players =/= pros

I wish people would stop using the two words interchangeably.

---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#92KageNoSenshiPosted 1/27/2013 10:10:23 AM
#87 iRGush Posted
Well thanks for letting me know you don't know what metagame is

LOL exactly.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#93AdamskaPosted 1/27/2013 10:12:08 AM
<^>
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#94DvoloS88Posted 1/27/2013 11:28:23 AM
puppy posted...
It's amazing that we live in a gaming world where a game with this much content, great graphics, touching story, incredible animations, and new additions would be labeled as "bad".

If I were 343, I'd roll up a hundred dollar bill, light my cigar with it, and blow it in MLG's face.

THIS , every single mlg hardcore gamer is a nerd with way too much time on there hands. If i could sit down and play this game including all the old halos for several hours straight everyday i would be just as good as these kids. I did that in halo2 when i was young with nothing better to do and when i was warmed up i was BEAST. Who cares.about mlg it doesnt make a goddamn game good. Stfu
#95iRGushPosted 1/27/2013 11:33:23 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
puppy posted...
It's amazing that we live in a gaming world where a game with this much content, great graphics, touching story, incredible animations, and new additions would be labeled as "bad".

If I were 343, I'd roll up a hundred dollar bill, light my cigar with it, and blow it in MLG's face.

THIS , every single mlg hardcore gamer is a nerd with way too much time on there hands. If i could sit down and play this game including all the old halos for several hours straight everyday i would be just as good as these kids. I did that in halo2 when i was young with nothing better to do and when i was warmed up i was BEAST. Who cares.about mlg it doesnt make a goddamn game good. Stfu

just because you play more than someone, it doesn't mean you're good. Theres probably people who played 1/100th of the time you did but would rip you in half. Don't make excuses and look down on those better than you because you're bad.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#96KageNoSenshiPosted 1/27/2013 11:44:45 AM
#93 HybridSnake Posted
???

You mad bro?
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#97DvoloS88Posted 1/27/2013 11:49:50 AM
iRGush posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
puppy posted...

YOu
just because you play more than someone, it doesn't mean you're good. Theres probably people who played 1/100th of the time you did but would rip you in half. Don't make excuses and look down on those better than you because you're bad.

Dude first of all your off topic and sound like one of these mlg butt buddies. Second no body who plays one one hundredth of the time i do would rip me in half when im warmed up. Your exactly the type of kid im telling to STFU in my first post.
#98iRGushPosted 1/27/2013 11:50:46 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
iRGush posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
puppy posted...

YOu

Dude first of all your off topic and sound like one of these mlg butt buddies. Second no body who plays one one hundredth of the time i do would rip me in half when im warmed up. Your exactly the type of kid im telling to STFU in my first post.

Keep thinking that.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#99bd0g5Posted 1/27/2013 11:56:43 AM
The 88th DvoloS on GameFAQS is getting MAD
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#100DvoloS88Posted 1/27/2013 12:05:27 PM
bd0g5 posted...
The 88th DvoloS on GameFAQS is getting MAD

Huh? D is the first letter of my first name, volos is first five of my last name 88 year i was birthed lol whats the problem?