I'm better than 95% of Halo 4 players.

#51__balePosted 1/26/2013 6:26:16 PM
Patty_Fleur posted...
I only play with randoms scooby. You play with teams. Try winning a capture the flag game when its 2 on 5. That happens to me way too often.

You're a scrub. High win and mediocre stats just mean you play with a team. As an individual player you're garbage. Simple as that.

And technically my win percentage is over 50%. Halo tracker counts incomplete games as losses. I've only quit about 4 games myself but I have 32 incomplete games because stupid lagg and host stuff.

And dude. I only play casually. You're a freaking 130 already. I a have a job, I got to college, I got church. Get a life lol

why did you decline my friend requests and invites after you explicitly told me you wanted to play with me to show me how bad i am?

and nice use of the life card, very well played
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#52iRGushPosted 1/26/2013 6:28:47 PM(edited)
Patty_Fleur posted...
Scooby510 posted...
Win/Loss > K/D
If you have a high k/d and a win rate under 50% you are bad.

Stupidest thing I've ever read.

Are you implying that winning is not the most important thing in matchmaking?

You know the objective of every game is to beat the other team right? Not go +50 in ctf.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#53FaithInAllPosted 1/26/2013 6:32:52 PM
I get the feeling TC is just trolling but the more you lose, the more you end up getting paired against kids who don't know what the difference between the left/right trigger. Playing with teams and winning 90% of the time ends up making you match up against other teams therefore making it hard to get your k/d so high (if one wishes to do that).

Sure the system doesn't always work, and a team full of 5k/ds> can match up against some brand new players, but that happens much less so than losing half of your games and thinking you're going up against the best of the best.
#54WebsandWigsPosted 1/26/2013 6:52:41 PM
Wow you have a high K/D in objective games with a losing win percentage and you're bragging about it....the internet sometimes
#55bd0g5Posted 1/26/2013 7:42:03 PM
FaithInAll posted...
I get the feeling TC is just trolling but the more you lose, the more you end up getting paired against kids who don't know what the difference between the left/right trigger. Playing with teams and winning 90% of the time ends up making you match up against other teams therefore making it hard to get your k/d so high (if one wishes to do that).

Sure the system doesn't always work, and a team full of 5k/ds> can match up against some brand new players, but that happens much less so than losing half of your games and thinking you're going up against the best of the best.

Yeah, the more you lose the more your trueskill goes down. He pretty much plays horrible players every game.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#56Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:37:42 PM
bd0g5 posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Yeah, the more you lose the more your trueskill goes down. He pretty much plays horrible players every game.

You have bad logic. You can't ignore the fact I never ever play with anyone. I always run solo. My losses are not on me. I'm paired with terrible kids that often quit and stuff.

And if you truly believe that I only play terrible players what the hell is your point anyway. So what? I play horrible players and have a high k/d. Shouldn't that be the case for anyone who is good at the game? WTF do you want me to do? Play against horrible players and get horrible stats?

If I had a team to play with and I played good players I would still do great. Nearly everyone that plays this game sucks. I'm serious. Me being better than 95% of the players is no exaggeration.
---
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
#57Bigtymer113Posted 1/27/2013 6:48:37 PM
You have bad logic. You can't ignore the fact I never ever play with anyone. I always run solo. My losses are not on me. I'm paired with terrible kids that often quit and stuff.

And if you truly believe that I only play terrible players what the hell is your point anyway. So what? I play horrible players and have a high k/d. Shouldn't that be the case for anyone who is good at the game? WTF do you want me to do? Play against horrible players and get horrible stats?

If I had a team to play with and I played good players I would still do great. Nearly everyone that plays this game sucks. I'm serious. Me being better than 95% of the players is no exaggeration.

accept bale's friend request and play us stop being a *****
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#58Scooby510Posted 1/27/2013 6:54:44 PM
Patty_Fleur posted...
bd0g5 posted...
FaithInAll posted...

If you had a team and matched sloppy and me i guarantee you, you would get destroyed .
---
Lil B is my friend.
#59Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:14:46 PM
lol haters gonna hate. I prefer it that way.

I have no obligation to accept your friend request. People always want to play me. i don't see how getting killed in a custom game on someones host proves anything.
---
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
#60WebsandWigsPosted 1/27/2013 7:22:50 PM
TC = Delusional