I'm better than 95% of Halo 4 players.

#61Bigtymer113Posted 1/27/2013 7:25:02 PM
i don't see how getting killed in a custom game on someones host proves anything.

None of us here see how stat padding in BtB proves anything either, yet here you are.

Either accept his friend request and play 4 of us against you and 3 of your friends or leave the board. No one wants you here. You are bad and won't accept his FR because you are a coward.
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#62__balePosted 1/27/2013 7:40:13 PM
Patty_Fleur posted...
lol haters gonna hate. I prefer it that way.

I have no obligation to accept your friend request. People always want to play me. i don't see how getting killed in a custom game on someones host proves anything.

of course you dont. but i dont see why you would explicitly ask me to play then.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#63Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:42:05 PM
First, I can stay on this board if I want to. I'm not really sure who the hell you think you are. And your stats suck lol

Second, I don't have 3 friends that play this game at the level high enough needed to win. My brother is really good and he's better than me. But we only have one xbox and splitscreen is ass

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/scrubsfan45?hp=true

I'd play if I had teammates that were good. I won 35 straight slayer games in Reach when I ran with a full team but I'm not friends with those kids anymore. They complained I crouch too much lol
---
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
#64Bigtymer113Posted 1/27/2013 7:48:39 PM
First, I can stay on this board if I want to. I'm not really sure who the hell you think you are. And your stats suck lol

Second, I don't have 3 friends that play this game at the level high enough needed to win. My brother is really good and he's better than me. But we only have one xbox and splitscreen is ass

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/scrubsfan45?hp=true

I'd play if I had teammates that were good. I won 35 straight slayer games in Reach when I ran with a full team but I'm not friends with those kids anymore. They complained I crouch too much lol

Keep telling everyone their stats suck and finding every excuse not to play anyone

Face it, you're trash and you know that you would get crapped on by 50% of the members here.

Run away little piggy
---
Poetic Justice
#65Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:58:01 PM
Dude I'm 22. I don't really look forward to playing Halo 4 against what seems to be 8th graders lol

I would get crapped on by 50% of the board? Little piggy? Play me or leave this board? What the hell?

And yeah your stats suck. You're under a 2.0. I can manage a measly 2.0 in 4 on 4 slayer blindfolded. You're not even there yet lol
---
#66__balePosted 1/27/2013 8:02:28 PM
Patty_Fleur posted...
Dude I'm 22. I don't really look forward to playing Halo 4 against what seems to be 8th graders lol

I would get crapped on by 50% of the board? Little piggy? Play me or leave this board? What the hell?

And yeah your stats suck. You're under a 2.0. I can manage a measly 2.0 in 4 on 4 slayer blindfolded. You're not even there yet lol

yeah you're quite mature for a 22 year old no doubt about it
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#67Bigtymer113Posted 1/27/2013 8:03:26 PM
Why u scared brah

1v1 mlg style
---
Poetic Justice
#68FaithInAllPosted 1/27/2013 8:05:46 PM
I think its safe to say TC is a troll. No point in calling him out, he won't do anything but hide behind his monitor.
#69Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:16:11 PM
Bigtymer113 posted...
Why u scared brah

1v1 mlg style

You've got nothing too lose. Your stats show you're pretty crappy and beating you does nothing for me except break a little kids heart.
---
#70DuwstaiPosted 1/27/2013 8:22:46 PM
I got church. Get a life lol

You're an awful christian.
---
balls