Everyone Hates Randoms, Right?

#11iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 7:59:35 PM
idk bout u but i love johnnyboy420 on my team
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#12enterthemadroxPosted 1/25/2013 8:03:12 PM
I don't hate them since I'm a random in someone else's game too every time I play, I just get annoyed with the idiots who fail to play objectives properly or act like dumbasses (team killing, etc).
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#13Liquid Snake2Posted 1/25/2013 9:08:31 PM
I only hate them when they are bad and on my team
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#14SlaveZero40Posted 1/25/2013 10:27:19 PM
I HATE GOING +15 AND EVERYONE ELSE ON MY TEAM GOES NEGATIVE. IT HAPPENS ALOT TOO. IT MAKES ME STOP PLAYING.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#15enterthemadroxPosted 1/26/2013 11:59:03 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
I HATE GOING +15 AND EVERYONE ELSE ON MY TEAM GOES NEGATIVE. IT HAPPENS ALOT TOO. IT MAKES ME STOP PLAYING.

Does it make your Caps Lock button stick too or is that just the Cortana pr0n you look at?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#16SlaveZero40Posted 1/26/2013 12:08:42 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

Does it make your Caps Lock button stick too or is that just the Cortana pr0n you look at?

Digital pRoN sucks.
Anyway, yeah I've had Caps on All night to make my messages stand out more on Twitch. Just didn't feel like turning it off.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.