Good playlist news from Bravo

#1iRGushPosted 1/25/2013 6:36:17 PM(edited)
Looks like there might just finally be an actual competitive playlist courtesy of Bravo

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2213087_Upcoming-Competitive-Playlist.aspx#post2213087

For those of you too lazy to click the link for this amazing news

As we first told you in the 12.12.12 Halo Bulletin, ( http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/12/The-Halo-Bulletin-121212.aspx ) we have been hard at work on a competitive playlist featuring heavily modified versions of Slayer, CTF, Extraction and King of the Hill. This playlist will launch before CSR (mid-February) and we envision it as both the go-to place for competitive play and the premier playlist to get your 50 in. We’ve been paying close attention to the competitive community’s settings while building this playlist, and will continue to do so both pre- and post-playlist launch. We will share the first outline of the settings next week to collect community feedback and perfect the competitive playlist before going live. The name of this playlist is still TBD - please feel free to give us suggestions.

Some early details on this playlist:

4 vs 4
Pre-set game loadouts
Forced respawn timers
No instant respawn
Ordnance on re-supply timers
Join-in-progress off
No split-screen play
Friendly fire on
Max party size 4 with big party matching enforced
No guests allowed

We’ll be keeping a close eye on AGL this weekend and the settings they are using at this tournament. Please continue to provide feedback as it helps us fine-tune and perfect your Matchmaking experience, and thank you, as always, for your continued support.

---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#2__balePosted 1/25/2013 6:34:06 PM
THANK
YOU
BASED
GOD
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#3lderivedxPosted 1/25/2013 6:39:30 PM
oh my god based god
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#4bd0g5Posted 1/25/2013 6:42:19 PM
yes
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#5SunDevil77Posted 1/25/2013 6:43:40 PM
I'll have a stiff neck for weeks.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#6appleturnover87Posted 1/25/2013 6:47:56 PM
Hnnnnnnng yes
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#7SahdukPosted 1/25/2013 6:48:48 PM
why does gush post this stuff when he knows someone better will post a superior verizon
---
"I got lost and a hooker tried to kiss me"
#8iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:52:16 PM
Actually pretty good news from 343 themselves.

Frankie said

Personally I think join in progress would occasionally be helpful when teammates have to bail. Or are jerks, but ultimately this combined with CSR means that people will, on balance, prefer the predictability that no JIP will bring. The CSR experience, which will work on basically any phone, will work basically exactly the same as Halo 3, but you simply glance at your phone or other smartglass device to see your current skill rank. This may be marginally less simple than seeing it in game, but the fact that it will male CSR less appealing to scumbags and de-rankers is well worth the 'inconvenience' of looking at your phone.

This is the beginning of some other competitive efforts we will be spending time on this year.
---
#9ViktorMaxPosted 1/25/2013 6:52:25 PM
too bad the population will be under 500 ppl after 2 weeks. :(
---
True dat.
#10iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:52:35 PM
Sahduk posted...
why does gush post this stuff when he knows someone better will post a superior verizon

i cant compete with foreign topics :(
---