Good playlist news from Bravo

#31BillyBob_21Posted 1/26/2013 1:56:04 AM
THANK YOU OMG THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR HALO 4!
---
GT: reallypoopyface
#32COG_KillaPosted 1/26/2013 2:48:29 AM
elitewarrior500 posted...
Ok but wheres the increased movement speed? and maybe disabled sprint. other than that this is looking good

EARLY DETAILS. Also, that waypoint post says an outline those kinds of details will be revealed next week.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#33KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 3:00:16 AM
Well, I would like to believe that this will mean pickups for weapons and AAs will be scattered around the map like how things used to be.

I must say that I am indeed interested. I'll be waiting to hear more, and see how the changes play out. Hopefully they can manage to not disappoint.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#34yanksfan4247Posted 1/26/2013 4:26:36 AM
The first posters that entered this topic will coincidentally be the first ones complaining when this playlist comes out.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/69396.png
#35XioJenesisPosted 1/26/2013 4:39:08 AM
Looks fun. Maybe I'll play some H4 again soon. Yay.
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#36iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:29:57 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
The first posters that entered this topic will coincidentally be the first ones complaining when this playlist comes out.

You mean the ones who play nearly similar settings mentioned in custom games?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#37iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:39:36 AM(edited)
elitewarrior500 posted...
iRGush posted...
Looks like there might just finally be an actual competitive playlist courtesy of Bravo

Some early details on this playlist:

4 vs 4
Pre-set game loadouts
Forced respawn timers
No instant respawn
Ordnance on re-supply timers
Join-in-progress off
No split-screen play
Friendly fire on
Max party size 4 with big party matching enforced
No guests allowed

Ok but wheres the increased movement speed? and maybe disabled sprint. other than that this is looking good

As much as a hate sprint, halo 4 actually plays pretty bad without it if youve tried no sprint customs. The movement speed is VERY sluggish and the maps actually begin to feel huge. IIRC, AGL settings only use 110% speed settings and that'll probably be included in the playlist.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#38LandonioPosted 1/26/2013 7:42:10 AM
De-scope is a must. It's been my number 1 gameplay gripe since even before the game came out. It doesn't have to be for every playlist. If it's just for certain playlists and custom games, I'd be satisfied.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#39The MeatmanPosted 1/26/2013 7:57:18 AM
Oh look sprint is still in. Suck it whiners.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#40MlCKHEADPosted 1/26/2013 8:45:04 AM
Time for me to get a new phone.
---
GT: MlCKHEAD (the 'I' is actually an 'L')