Good playlist news from Bravo

#51xrvbchurchxPosted 1/26/2013 11:10:22 AM
Ok everything about this is great, except no split-screen.. I only play with my buddy, Halo has never done a no splitscreen mode before as far as I know.... why start now
---
Was going to put an awesome RVB quote here, but there's just to many to choose from. So make your own
#52KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 11:14:05 AM
Well unless people log into multiple GTs on the same machine split-screen play would be undesirable in a ranked playlist.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#53iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:01:01 PM
I'm assuming splitscreen isn't in so they can utilize good forge maps for the playlist. They have horrible frame rate issues on split screen.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#54Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/26/2013 1:59:30 PM
jesse_skater posted...
Thank the good lord above. It's going to be the only playlist I play

Didn't you say the same about the forge playlist?
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#55phillyeagles123Posted 1/26/2013 11:25:23 PM
This is good news for the competitive community. I knew that all we needed to do was to be patient and let 343 learn and make adjustments. Hopefully this playlist, along with the TU and CSR will bring back a lot of players. Halo 4 is only getting better.
#56ViktorMaxPosted 1/26/2013 11:27:47 PM
iRGush posted...
I'm assuming splitscreen isn't in so they can utilize good forge maps for the playlist. They have horrible frame rate issues on split screen.

i would splitscreen with u bro. :)
---
True dat.
#57bd0g5Posted 1/26/2013 11:33:02 PM
ViktorMax posted...
iRGush posted...

Me/you/gush/xfactor T.O splitscreen let's go
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#58ViktorMaxPosted 1/26/2013 11:50:34 PM
bd0g5 posted...
ViktorMax posted...
iRGush posted...

give me sniper and protect me haha
---
True dat.
#59iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:04:57 AM
ViktorMax posted...
bd0g5 posted...
ViktorMax posted...
iRGush posted...

give me sniper and protect me haha

Cyan team strategy
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#60jesse_skaterPosted 1/27/2013 9:09:49 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
jesse_skater posted...
Thank the good lord above. It's going to be the only playlist I play

Didn't you say the same about the forge playlist?

Maybe, but with the hopes of have good maps. The small map is only good for flag, horrible for slayer. Despair is just bad in every way. Lockout is broken with jetpacks, and there is another one that is just played for swat and slayer which is reeeeally bad.

This playlist is going to have pre-set loadouts. So that means no boltshot. Good gametypes like extraction. And above all no instant respawn. Sounds like halo to me