Good playlist news from Bravo

#71bd0g5Posted 1/28/2013 4:00:33 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
of that list there really should be join in progress. every other halo game has suffered from 4 vs 4 turning into 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1. join in progress negates this or at least attempts to negate it

No

---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#72jesse_skaterPosted 1/28/2013 4:01:28 PM
of that list there really should be join in progress. every other halo game has suffered from 4 vs 4 turning into 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1. join in progress negates this or at least attempts to negate it

No
#73elitewarrior500Posted 1/28/2013 4:01:51 PM

No

---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#74FinaliizePosted 1/28/2013 4:04:20 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...

Just stop. Your post makes me want to rip my hair out. Honestly what are you thinking?
#75jesse_skaterPosted 1/28/2013 4:06:08 PM
every other halo game, besides reach, had ranks too. this playlist is being made for competitive play. A skilled playlist that competitive players would like to get their 50 in. Who would want to join a game in progress and loose and there would be nothing you can do to about it and loose truskill rank.

if you dont like it, dont play it. Keep playing your no flow, unbalanced, random instant respawning, getting rockets for free, people running around with boltshots playlist known as infinity slayer.
#76jesse_skaterPosted 1/28/2013 4:08:06 PM
Finaliize posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...

Just stop. Your post makes me want to rip my hair out. Honestly what are you thinking?

i really wish i could meet some of these people in real life so i can slap the **** out of them
#77__balePosted 1/28/2013 4:42:45 PM
you are mad as **** jesse
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO