Remember when Halo Reach was the worst thing to happen since Adolf Hitler?

#11GeneralKenobi85Posted 1/26/2013 2:37:25 PM
GSBoogerFace posted...
Yeah Halo 2 was best SP & MP

LOL No

LOL yes

And I always liked Reach. After all, Reach is better than Halo 4.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#12KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 2:46:47 PM
#11 GeneralKenobi85 Posted
GSBoogerFace posted...

LOL No

LOL yes

LOL no. H2 is easily the worst campaign of the series. At least tied for worst.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#13jats605Posted 1/26/2013 2:54:39 PM
OoT has been overrated since it came out. It was never better than TP.

Fix'd
---
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.
--PunchTheKeys
#14GeneralKenobi85Posted 1/26/2013 2:57:23 PM
GSBoogerFace posted...

LOL No

LOL yes

I disagree. I'd give you Halo: CE if you said that, but Halo 2 definitely had a better campaign than 3, Reach,and 4. In my opinion at least.
---
<sneaky beeping>
#15metalclashPosted 1/26/2013 3:00:45 PM
I like every 3d zelda (console only) that came out, all seemed fun for me. Except skyward sword, and that's because it had no locations and I hate motion sensor
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#16H3YGUYS34Posted 1/26/2013 3:01:16 PM
GeneralKenobi85 posted...
GSBoogerFace posted...

LOL No

LOL yes

I disagree. I'd give you Halo: CE if you said that, but Halo 2 definitely had a better campaign than 3, Reach,and 4. In my opinion at least.

LOL no Reach had the best campaign right after Halo 4. Halo 3 had the worst campaign to me i would like to blow up a scarab with weapons instead.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#17GeneralKenobi85Posted 1/26/2013 3:03:38 PM
Interesting. I though Reach and Halo 4 had the weakest ones. Halo 3's was actually pretty cool thanks to co-op though.
---
<sneaky beeping>
#18uniballer92Posted 1/26/2013 3:14:47 PM
X250 posted...
Not that I'm in the know on Zelda fans, but if that's their current opinions on the games, they should consider quitting life.

Anyways, that isn't applicable to Halo because:

1: Halo 3 probably has the smallest group of people who would refer to it as the best Halo.
2: Halo 2 is not overrated.
3: People don't hate this game more than they hated Reach (Pre-TU). If you see people praising Reach, they're praising the updated version of the game.

Loved Halo: CE, its what got me to play the Xbox.

Never played Halo 2 on Xbox Live, but the Campaign wasn't really replay worthy enough.

Halo 3 wasn't the greatest, honestly it was the worst for me.

I've never liked the Reach Post-TU (Loved what is now called "Vanilla Reach"), I just have a feeling that's what killed it for me. Please don't start a war because of my opinion.

I am however loving Halo 4, I just wish the DMR wasn't the Jack-of-all-trades weapon. Other than that this game is awesome.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#19jwhudexnlsPosted 1/26/2013 3:26:27 PM
No that won't happen with the skyward sword, no one will ever say that it was a good zelda game. It was so simple a 3 year old could beat it with his eyes closed.
#20KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 3:27:44 PM
#13 jats605 Posted
OoT has been overrated since it came out. It was never better than TP.

Fix'd

LOL you didn't fix it at all. In fact your comment is at best less significant than mine.

#14 GeneralKenobi85 Posted

H2's campaign is the most thrown together campaign in the series. It was like "yeah we need a single player mode, so we're just gonna tack this on here..."

CE's was solid. H3 had 4-player co-op. The detective style and darkness of ODST makes it stand out. Reach was well told & well paced. H4's was pretty weak, possibly only slightly better than H2. I mean they all have their flaws (Johnson being a liability in 3, Emile on the mass driver in Reach, MC being super-superhuman in H4, detonating a nuke by hand, and showing his face), but H2's campaign is just insignificant. Nothing is overly memorable about it at all. It's like there just to fill a quota. Plus it had the omniscient Jackal snipers who could use their Promethean vision to shoot you in the toe as soon as you came around a corner and kill you because you were less resistant to damage than Marines despite your power armor and energy shielding...
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki