Remember when Halo Reach was the worst thing to happen since Adolf Hitler?

#21KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 3:29:31 PM
#19 jwhudexnls Posted
No that won't happen with the skyward sword, no one will ever say that it was a good zelda game. It was so simple a 3 year old could beat it with his eyes closed.

Wow so it's easier than OoT? I wouldn't have thought that would ever be possible.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#22AdamskaPosted 1/26/2013 3:31:11 PM
I still hate OoT's water temple -_-
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#23KageNoSenshiPosted 1/26/2013 3:36:50 PM
Water temple in LA and ice temple in LttP are worse.

In fact, IIRC, you could use the keys in the water temple in LA in the wrong order and literally make it impossible to get through the dungeon.

OoT was the most braindead Zelda ever. I thought it would have held that title forever but apparently now I'm hearing SS is even easier.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#24AdamskaPosted 1/26/2013 3:38:38 PM
I just found OoT's water temple annoying as all ****. And I agree on LttP's ice temple. Still don't mess with LttP. Best Zelda ever. This is a fact and I do not care about anyone else's opinion. INTERNET TOUGH GUY RIGHT HERE!
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#25ssj3bladePosted 1/26/2013 4:19:56 PM
TheApd confirmed as low skill player. This is the perfect example of an angry player that never got past level 20 in Halo 2.

ITP: You can only dislike something if you're good at it.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#26DiscernPosted 1/26/2013 11:52:17 PM
HybridSnake posted...
I just found OoT's water temple annoying as all ****. And I agree on LttP's ice temple. Still don't mess with LttP. Best Zelda ever. This is a fact and I do not care about anyone else's opinion. INTERNET TOUGH GUY RIGHT HERE!

I'm almost done playing through LttP right now. Haven't played a Zelda game after OoT though. Started Twilight Princess but didn't like it and then sold my wii for a 360.
---
GT- Discern88
#27That1GuyyPosted 1/26/2013 11:56:32 PM
I don't feel like people's opinions on Halo have changed much. The same people who hated Halo 2 still hate it. The people who thought 3 was the best still love it. The people who thought Reach was good when it was the newest entry still think it's good. The people who hated Reach still hate it. They might not call it the worst any more, because they now might think 4 is the worst, but they still don't like Reach.

I haven't really seen anyone randomly change his opinion on this.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#28Jakobs_FodderPosted 1/27/2013 12:05:15 AM
The responses in this topic explain a lot.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#29RAGEface14Posted 1/27/2013 12:43:13 AM
Remember when you could get modded for saying the name "Adolf Hitler" on the boards? Then this board happened.
---
GT: RAGEface14
#30KageNoSenshiPosted 1/27/2013 12:47:45 AM
I thought you used to get modded for comparing someone to Adolf Hitler.
---