Need DLC armor?

#141ShaltaPosted 1/26/2013 11:21:11 PM
PS: This is not an alt, I just made an account because i saw this.
Sent a message on live to you a bit ago.
#142DwaneForgePosted 1/26/2013 11:22:47 PM
I will take whatever you got. I have none of em. My gt is FourthLuckyADAM
#143NewTypeTJPosted 1/26/2013 11:46:33 PM
If you do indeed have any of the following items left, I would love to get one from you, if you would be so kind....Good on you for being so generous BTW, not too many people give something for nothing these days, so I hope the gratitude of the entire board is payment enough for you.

1x Pulse Armor Skin
1x Blue Spartan Warrior Avatar
1x Bulletproof Emblem
1x Bonebreaker Emblem

(those are in order of preference, if you have any left. Thanks so much in advance, even if you don't have anything left. You're AWESOME!)

GT: SD Dragon13

I would also love to play with ya sometime, having nice teammates is a pleasant change from most of the random jerkbags I run into online....LOL
---
The DMR snipers and base campers will look up and shout, "Spare us!" And I'll look down from my Mantis and whisper, "Nein...
#144fLiNo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:03:38 AM
NewTypeTJ posted...
If you do indeed have any of the following items left, I would love to get one from you, if you would be so kind....Good on you for being so generous BTW, not too many people give something for nothing these days, so I hope the gratitude of the entire board is payment enough for you.

1x Pulse Armor Skin
1x Blue Spartan Warrior Avatar
1x Bulletproof Emblem
1x Bonebreaker Emblem

(those are in order of preference, if you have any left. Thanks so much in advance, even if you don't have anything left. You're AWESOME!)

GT: SD Dragon13

I would also love to play with ya sometime, having nice teammates is a pleasant change from most of the random jerkbags I run into online....LOL

Because of the high demand for Pulse, I'll probably make a separate thread for that some time later. And I suppose gratitude is enough for the time being haha
---
XBL Gamertag: Dopsicle
#145NewTypeTJPosted 1/27/2013 1:58:33 AM
LOL I wouldn't doubt it, everybody wants a pulse...except zombies.
hah! I made a funny. (not a very good one, but hey, it's late, sue me.)
Thanks a lot for the avatar code, I appreciate it man. Keep up the awesome!

^_^
---
The DMR snipers and base campers will look up and shout, "Spare us!" And I'll look down from my Mantis and whisper, "Nein...
#146wavelength28Posted 1/27/2013 2:43:30 AM
Oh I forgot my Gt is wavelength28.
#147WindsanPosted 1/27/2013 2:58:46 AM
If you have any forest armor skin left or a bulletproof emblem, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could message a code.

If not thank you anyway, I'm glad you're able to give away some of your excess codes!
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4555 9540 0305; Trainer Name: Sadou (M)
#148kingkongetjePosted 1/27/2013 4:40:07 AM
I'll gladly take any of those, don't have any of them yet :)
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Ruteben1
#149fLiNo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 4:55:48 AM
Will probably make a fresh thread later in the week for leftovers.
---
XBL Gamertag: Dopsicle
#150ZenxinPosted 1/27/2013 5:22:37 AM
yeah this thread kinda blew up, dinnit?

thanks for like the 4th time btw
---
Sig.