Need DLC armor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Need DLC armor?
4 years ago#181
I'll take anything leftover except the BR skin. Thanks!
4 years ago#182
Would you kindly give me one of those emblem codes, any one is fine.
4 years ago#183
Probably out, but oh well.

Either BR camo or Pulse skin please!
As he gazed upon his creation, he thought not of the success it would harvest, but of the deaths it would reap in the end - Me
PM me for Friend Codes or GT
4 years ago#184
I would love a artic br if you have any left but any armor code would be nice. Thanks
B: 4857 2737 8437
W: 5286 0722 5278
4 years ago#185
I'm willing to participate in competition with you for a Pulse Armor Skin, i'd PM you, but i do not want to add to your heavy demand. I rather engage you with some in-game fisticuffs! If you have not the time or cowore in my great might please feel free to send me the Pluse Armor Skin as my great reward.
4 years ago#186
Can i have a Forest HazOp skin code?
Sorry that it seems im new.. I am, But i REALLY want a HazOp code so i made an account so i can hopefully get one.
4 years ago#187
if you still have any, do you have the one that gives you the unicorn emblem? fortus i think it was...
4 years ago#188
I'll take the BR Arctic if you have any left. If you don't have any of those left I wouldn't want anything, I don't really like anything else and I feel that it would be wasted on me.
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
4 years ago#189
If you have any Pulse left, I'd like one... Or even take part in some Griffball. Glad they finally put that gametype in rotation.
Gaming Commandment IX: Thou shalt Teabag ONLY in the wake of Unquestionable Ownage
Gamertag: STRAKAZulu
4 years ago#190
I'll take anything that is left! That would be awesome! Thank you!
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
Official Breloom of the Pokemon X boards
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Need DLC armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived