Why is this weapon a not a weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why is this weapon a not a weapon?
2 years ago#1
LIke a gernard larnger that shoots sticky grandes!!!
2 years ago#2
ITT : we discuss the downsides to alchohol misuse
2 years ago#3
gernard.

larnger.
---
GT: MlCKHEAD (the 'I' is actually an 'L')
2 years ago#4
Your mom's butt is an ass!
2 years ago#5
Because you touch yourself at night
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
2 years ago#6
Look. Im just saying that if you have a gernard larnger sticky wahoo! you sould choose eto stick or even to round about the corner over right about heeeya! and go stick! and if you get a lot s stick garnards you will be the armor of the gods. it is called thors armor in the game. i have it becasue you have to stick a lot. its not very hard to sticky wahoo!
2 years ago#7
Oh my god, it's topics like these that remind me why the Halo community sucks ****ing balls.

Everyone who posts in this topic is getting my **** in their mouth.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
The amount of mouth ****age is proportional to the number of times you post in this topic.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
2 years ago#10
Type0Hero posted...
Look. Im just saying that if you have a gernard larnger sticky wahoo! you sould choose eto stick or even to round about the corner over right about heeeya! and go stick! and if you get a lot s stick garnards you will be the armor of the gods. it is called thors armor in the game. i have it becasue you have to stick a lot. its not very hard to sticky wahoo!

I've read this post four or five times, but can't penetrate the meaning. It's like learning to read again.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why is this weapon a not a weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived