The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Are the Specializations really all that good?

#1Help_OnePosted 1/26/2013 12:44:09 PM
Like are they beneficial at all? I'm a level 41, but I get matched with people that are level 80-130 often, and they all have specializations. In theory, they should have an advantage but they usually go negative while I go positive. So are the specializations worthless?
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 7
Last person to say hi: Alex_Sage and Azrael0206
#2RockeignPosted 1/26/2013 12:48:20 PM
They offer more variety at the most.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Rockeign/advanced
#3ODommPosted 1/26/2013 12:48:20 PM
Some are, some aren't.
Stability can give people the upper hand most of the time, but I never seem to notice when someone is using it. Same with Wheelman, sure it probably gives them an advantage, but I don't notice it.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4H3YGUYS34Posted 1/26/2013 12:48:46 PM
Mostly but the armor mods are sometimes good. Like rouge has stability and pioneer has fast track which should be used on spartan ops for 1,000 xp and engineer has the ordinace mod and engineer makes your vehicles a kinda stronger other than that no.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#5AdamskaPosted 1/26/2013 12:49:07 PM
help1 posted...
Like are they beneficial at all? I'm a level 41, but I get matched with people that are level 80-130 often, and they all have specializations. In theory, they should have an advantage but they usually go negative while I go positive. So are the specializations worthless?

Some are good while others are crap. Do you know how they actually work? They can have "Rogue" as their specialization but all that means is that they are leveling up to unlock the perk that specialization nets them. Rogue gives the useful 'stability' specialization that makes your aim reticule not bounce so much when you're hit. However if they haven't maxxed the specialization then they don't have it, so you're still even with them. Also even if they have all the perks/specializations maxxed it doesn't mean they were using them throughout the game because they are just part of loadouts. As for me I have stability on all my loadouts so come at me!
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#6Blaze0fGloryPosted 1/26/2013 12:49:38 PM
They're mostly situational. I don't use them but the operator perk for instance is really boss if you like to use vehicles.
---
Gangsta Walkin
#7iRGushPosted 1/26/2013 12:51:48 PM
I don't use any of them except that vehicle perk, and I hardly find myself even playing Dominion anymore.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#8AdamskaPosted 1/26/2013 12:53:51 PM
Blaze0fGlory posted...
They're mostly situational. I don't use them but the operator perk for instance is really boss if you like to use vehicles.

It is pretty much the go to ability for people that play a lot a of BTB
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#9ODommPosted 1/26/2013 12:54:08 PM
In theory, Wheelman is incredibly advantageous. Think of it like this: every time you get in a vehicle, you get an overshield.

So as long as your aim is better, you're gonna win most fights.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#10H3YGUYS34Posted 1/26/2013 12:58:51 PM
Hi help1.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).