So why do...

#31AdamskaPosted 1/27/2013 10:16:31 AM
Bloom and Armor Lock.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#32LandonioPosted 1/27/2013 11:16:43 AM
ssj3blade posted...
Armour Lock wasn't half as bad as people seem to make out. If you can't counter a motionless guy, well..............

...who is completely invincible for 5-6 seconds while able to call all of his boyfriends over to help him out. Oh, and it takes your shields away if you're close enough. And can destroy vehicles.

This has been discussed and explained ad nauseam (as well as discussing why Reach wasn't a good Halo game, which I'm frankly sick of seeing/talking about) since week one of Reach. Hell, since even the beta. You either didn't encounter it enough or were an AL cheeser yourself. It was extremely annoying, and was even worse when you had entire teams doing it.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#33H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:55:55 PM
What is the aim assistant on halo 4.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#34EDarienPosted 1/27/2013 3:13:15 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
People dislike reach. It had a pretty fun campaign and firefight and armor abilities. Halo 4 though has some pretty weak armor abilities compared to reach. Thoughts.

Nostalgia and shortened attention spans.

Also, I never played Reach, so there might be some reasons. I do hear the DMR has some ridiculous reticle blooming, but every video I ever come across, as I don't actively seek them out, is just snipers matches where that's not really a factor. Neither is loadout in a snipers game.

I still find it humorous how many people here love snipers so much, but complain about things in the game that either a) aren't present in a snipers game or b) are "copied" from CoD, while simultaneously arguing that CoD is a better game because MLG says so.
---
Lali-ho!
#35H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:17:07 PM
Well if people love snipers the should play that new sniper game.(Sniper Ghost Warrior 2)
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#36EDarienPosted 1/27/2013 3:18:59 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Well if people love snipers the should play that new sniper game.(Sniper Ghost Warrior 2)

How was it? I got the Sniper Elite V2 instead. I love it, if you're interested in that kind of thing. It's annoying some times, but honestly the first Ghost Warrior game really bugged me when after like 3 missions it stopped caring that it's supposed to be a sniper game and started just giving you an automatic rifle and really bad open-conflict gameplay. I haven't looked at part 2 at all, though, so maybe they fixed some?
---
Lali-ho!
#37BlueRunway05Posted 1/27/2013 3:20:35 PM
Bad maps and overabundant forge maps.
Slow spartans to compromise armor abilities.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#38H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:22:27 PM
I never played ghost warrior but i assumed since people like sniping people might play it for fun.
---
#39thedeerzordPosted 1/27/2013 3:23:10 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Halo 4 though has some pretty weak armor abilities compared to reach. Thoughts.

Halo 4 had some weak armor abilities? It had everyone of them except armor lock.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.