Is this game still worth getting?

#21iRGushPosted 1/26/2013 7:37:37 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...
So i guess the answer is no?

Whatever you want to believe, tc. Tons of people love Halo, and you won't ever have trouble finding a match.

Plus, 343 is adding in all the stuff being requested in the next month.

They're adding doubles and a competitive playlist next month and a TU no one knows anything about.

I would honestly wait until next month TC to see if the TU is any good. Blops 2 had like 2-3 TU's already from what I've heard so that game is probably in its refined form. Its a choice of waiting or not.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#22enterthemadroxPosted 1/26/2013 7:38:28 PM
WebsandWigs posted...
Seems everyone is ditching it for Blops....I mianly want the MP, dont really care about the story

Yes it is. It's always been worth getting and whoever ditches it for Blops....yeah, they were more likely to wanna play Blops more anyway.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#23GrizzmeisterPosted 1/26/2013 8:02:00 PM
WebsandWigs posted...
Seems everyone is ditching it for Blops....I mianly want the MP, dont really care about the story

I just picked it up the other day after BO 2 wouldn’t work in my Xbox 360 for some strange reason.

Halo 4’s on-line multiplayer is AWESOME and feels like a fresh experience. I really enjoy playing it and this is coming from someone who played the original Black Ops more than Halo: Reach.
---
"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." - William Blake
#24YellowPurplePosted 1/26/2013 8:20:34 PM
I prefer Halo 4. Black Ops 2 isn't anywhere near as good as the original Black Ops, but it isn't as bad as MW3 or MW2 IMO.