pre-order

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. pre-order
2 years ago#1
ok here is what i'm willing to trade: i have the locus helmet, a three month gold card, and if need be i can buy some microsoft points too i'm looking for halo 4 DLC: pulse, web, venator and deadeye. because theses are all pre-order codes i will need proof that you have them i will trade first but would prefer not to...pm me and i'll tell you where to send the email. i am a man of my word and will ask people i've traded with before to post on this board.
2 years ago#2
Halo2Phan posted...
i am a man of my word and will ask people i've traded with before to post on this board.

User Name Halo2Phan
User ID 6721956
Board User Level 11: Provisional (2)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 15 messages per day (5 per hour)
Account Created Friday, January 25, 2013 5:22 AM

does not compute
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
2 years ago#3
acct created yesterday morning

seems legit
2 years ago#4
if you must know i had to make a new profile because of trolls
2 years ago#5
Halo2Phan posted...
if you must know i had to make a new profile because of trolls

So, if you're using a new account, how do we know who you were and therefore your reputation is accurate from these so-called "past trades"?
---
Lali-ho!
2 years ago#6
i was going to standup for you but then you made a new account so i decided not to say anything.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
I got a code from this guy it worked out. Forgot to post feedback till now.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. pre-order

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived