My first attempt at Perfection was futile.

#11GIJacob88Posted 1/27/2013 12:02:45 AM
I got my only one in big team slayer. Just stay back and pick people off with the DMR.
---
Shop Smart,Shop S-Mart.
#12bd0g5Posted 1/27/2013 12:06:40 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
It's a shame there isn't an easier way to get it cause it seems like that and the Flood commendations are the only ones I'll never even get Tier 1 in.

I hate Flood. I also don't understand how you actually win in it just to go a little off topic because I got the victory screen in my last game but no win despite someoen killing the last Spartan.

Stop being bad, that might help.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#13JediLinkPosted 1/27/2013 12:12:35 AM
enterthemadrox posted...
It's a shame there isn't an easier way to get it cause it seems like that and the Flood commendations are the only ones I'll never even get Tier 1 in.

I hate Flood. I also don't understand how you actually win in it just to go a little off topic because I got the victory screen in my last game but no win despite someoen killing the last Spartan.

You have to end on first place to win

When the match ends youll hear the announcer say

"Game over"

If you won 1st total, he'll add " Victory"
Thats how you earn wins on flood
---
xbox 360 gametag: JediLink
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato
#14MysticKamiPosted 1/27/2013 4:15:08 AM
I'd play Flood more if they lessened the sounds of dying horses. And maybe lessened the Thruster Pack range.

Also, 0 Perfections. And I plan to keep it that way!
---
http://mysticsuburb.smackjeeves.com
Mystic Suburb Webcomic! Read it?
#15enterthemadroxPosted 1/27/2013 6:45:19 AM
JediLink posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

You have to end on first place to win

When the match ends youll hear the announcer say

"Game over"

If you won 1st total, he'll add " Victory"
Thats how you earn wins on flood

Ok.

So I assume it's points based then?

And to tie it into the topic, I'll say that's why I also won't get a perfection, because I'm more of a support type of player than actively trying to hunt people down.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#16ssj3bladePosted 1/27/2013 8:53:14 AM
bd0g5 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

Stop being bad, that might help.

Ohhhhhhh he got you there with a typical dick retort.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade || Gamertag = finalfantastica