how many perfections do you have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. how many perfections do you have?

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
3 years ago#21
3 or 4 so far.
GT:Amaideus.
Psn:Asetrisk.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
3 years ago#22
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...
8, including one I got last nite in time to complete a weekly challenge (Just Perfect) where you need 3 perfections.
If it wasnt for sniping, Id have zero.

All have been on ragnarok with the aid of the snipe, & binary/beam ordinance drops. I had a doozy of a betray. Went 30-1 due to a respawn where i got ran over by a warty.
stuff happens. The suckiest part about that game, is that my stats were never recorded. Idk why...

The other commendation that takes time to complete is exterminator. Im 5/18 on level 4.

As in, kill every enemy player? That was like the first commendation I maxed. Super Easy.
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade || Gamertag = finalfantastica

User Info: el3ctricm3nk3y

el3ctricm3nk3y
3 years ago#23
ssj3blade posted...
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...
8, including one I got last nite in time to complete a weekly challenge (Just Perfect) where you need 3 perfections.

All have been on ragnarok with the aid of the snipe, & binary/beam ordinance drops. I had a doozy of a betray. Went 30-1 due to a respawn where i got ran over by a warty.
stuff happens. The suckiest part about that game, is that my stats were never recorded. Idk why...

The other commendation that takes time to complete is exterminator. Im 5/18 on level 4.

As in, kill every enemy player? That was like the first commendation I maxed. Super Easy.

Yep, thats the one.
I dont use vehicles and dont keep track of the opposing members so if it happens cool, but im not out to hunt each person down.
I think the call in the ordinance was my first mastery.

User Info: __bale

__bale
3 years ago#24
i just got one yesterday but it didnt show up in my commendations :/
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: kilfrfun

kilfrfun
3 years ago#25
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...
ssj3blade posted...
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...

Yep, thats the one.
I dont use vehicles and dont keep track of the opposing members so if it happens cool, but im not out to hunt each person down.
I think the call in the ordinance was my first mastery.

me too, maybe cause I'd get 5 in a match once in awhile
We need Dinos

User Info: splodesplode

splodesplode
3 years ago#26
However many it takes to master, +1
^_^

User Info: cyberdragon5

cyberdragon5
3 years ago#27
I have three. One in dominion, one on team slayer, and one BTB.
I am certifiably insane. To a small degree. on a large scale. Where 1 is Bat-**** crazy and 100 hasn't been seen in a life time. -AeolusTheWind

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#28
djwagon posted...
I have fun destroying people perfection.granted I am not the best player on halo4.but just love those messages crying to me because I killed the guy going for a perfection with a suicide to myself .if I am really close to them thanks to the dumb spawning points in this game

so how does getting a suicide hurt someone elses perfection? good old redneck logic
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: Rockeign

Rockeign
3 years ago#29
From Halo 3 to Reach and eventually 4, I have a grand total of zero.

Zip.

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty; the Big O.

GT: Rockeign. :c
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Rockeign/advanced

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
3 years ago#30
Glad to know it's not just me...whatever I guess if I want perfections I can just play reach and time rockets against bad kids lol
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. how many perfections do you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived