how many perfections do you have?

#21KajeIPosted 1/27/2013 9:06:10 AM
3 or 4 so far.
---
GT:Amaideus.
Psn:Asetrisk.
#22ssj3bladePosted 1/27/2013 9:13:11 AM
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...
8, including one I got last nite in time to complete a weekly challenge (Just Perfect) where you need 3 perfections.
If it wasnt for sniping, Id have zero.

All have been on ragnarok with the aid of the snipe, & binary/beam ordinance drops. I had a doozy of a betray. Went 30-1 due to a respawn where i got ran over by a warty.
stuff happens. The suckiest part about that game, is that my stats were never recorded. Idk why...

The other commendation that takes time to complete is exterminator. Im 5/18 on level 4.

As in, kill every enemy player? That was like the first commendation I maxed. Super Easy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade || Gamertag = finalfantastica
#23el3ctricm3nk3yPosted 1/27/2013 9:24:06 AM
ssj3blade posted...
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...
8, including one I got last nite in time to complete a weekly challenge (Just Perfect) where you need 3 perfections.

All have been on ragnarok with the aid of the snipe, & binary/beam ordinance drops. I had a doozy of a betray. Went 30-1 due to a respawn where i got ran over by a warty.
stuff happens. The suckiest part about that game, is that my stats were never recorded. Idk why...

The other commendation that takes time to complete is exterminator. Im 5/18 on level 4.

As in, kill every enemy player? That was like the first commendation I maxed. Super Easy.

Yep, thats the one.
I dont use vehicles and dont keep track of the opposing members so if it happens cool, but im not out to hunt each person down.
I think the call in the ordinance was my first mastery.
#24__balePosted 1/27/2013 9:58:56 AM
i just got one yesterday but it didnt show up in my commendations :/
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#25kilfrfunPosted 1/27/2013 11:01:33 AM
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...
ssj3blade posted...
el3ctricm3nk3y posted...

Yep, thats the one.
I dont use vehicles and dont keep track of the opposing members so if it happens cool, but im not out to hunt each person down.
I think the call in the ordinance was my first mastery.

me too, maybe cause I'd get 5 in a match once in awhile
---
We need Dinos
#26splodesplodePosted 1/27/2013 11:50:01 AM
However many it takes to master, +1
---
^_^
#27cyberdragon5Posted 1/27/2013 12:54:34 PM
I have three. One in dominion, one on team slayer, and one BTB.
---
I am certifiably insane. To a small degree. on a large scale. Where 1 is Bat-**** crazy and 100 hasn't been seen in a life time. -AeolusTheWind
#28darren19822000Posted 1/27/2013 1:03:45 PM
djwagon posted...
I have fun destroying people perfection.granted I am not the best player on halo4.but just love those messages crying to me because I killed the guy going for a perfection with a suicide to myself .if I am really close to them thanks to the dumb spawning points in this game

so how does getting a suicide hurt someone elses perfection? good old redneck logic
---
gt darren reefnugs
#29RockeignPosted 1/27/2013 1:23:49 PM
From Halo 3 to Reach and eventually 4, I have a grand total of zero.

Zip.

Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty; the Big O.

GT: Rockeign. :c
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Rockeign/advanced
#30TMoney650(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:32:40 PM
Glad to know it's not just me...whatever I guess if I want perfections I can just play reach and time rockets against bad kids lol