I wish I could show you guys how frustrating this game is for me

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I wish I could show you guys how frustrating this game is for me
3 years ago#1
If I didn't like this game, tonight would've been the last straw. So much ****ing effort to complete the multikill commendation...I was sure I'd get it...didn't. There's just so much BS in this game. I'm not allowed to have anything nice. It hates me. I hate it too.
3 years ago#2
Phoenixmon2 posted...
If I didn't like this game, tonight would've been the last straw. So much ****ing effort to complete the multikill commendation...I was sure I'd get it...didn't. There's just so much BS in this game. I'm not allowed to have anything nice. It hates me. I hate it too.

play swat
---
Lil B is my friend.
3 years ago#3
This is what happens when you place too much importance on achieving unlocks, completing challenges/commendations, etc etc. Another reason why I think they should stop making these things so central to the gameplay experience.

Either way, care less, and you'll be bothered less.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
3 years ago#4
I mean really, I say I wish I could show you because it's truly amazing how many ways this game finds to fight me. It refuses to give an inch.

I'm about to hit 130. I figure instead of getting it all in war games, I'll finish off as many commendations as I can so the XP doesn't go to waste. I'm 4 away from another level in flag carrier kills, and that 750 XP combined with the game XP will pretty much be the last bit of XP I can earn. Less than 5 minutes into the game, I have 3 flag carrier kills...and the entire rest of the game is ****ing bull****. I cannot manage to kill the few flag carriers I run into the rest of the game, and now I'm 400 XP from 130...not a big deal, but just ****ing annoying, and it's just one thing. It all adds up.

I'm just sitting here going...holy crap, game...give me a break.
3 years ago#5
That's why it's best to ignore silly things like experience points and commendations that don't belong in Halo anyway.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
3 years ago#6
in before/ lol bad kid
3 years ago#7
If you seriously wanted to get to 130, you'd just play Spartan Ops and be done with it. The commendations are a "ranking system" in their own right. Don't ignore the progression there simply to get to 130 faster. That's dumb.
---
Royal Rose
3 years ago#8
KageNoSenshi posted...
This is what happens when you place too much importance on achieving unlocks, completing challenges/commendations, etc etc. Another reason why I think they should stop making these things so central to the gameplay experience.

Honestly, it's thanks to things like unlocks, commendations and achievements that I even have a 360 at all for the extra challenge and to have a reason to play half these games, otherwise, like I said before, I thought the Halo games sucked until I got my 360 in 2007 then begrudgingly played Halo 3 for the achievements and enjoyed the campaign.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
3 years ago#9
enterthemadrox posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...

Honestly, it's thanks to things like unlocks, commendations and achievements that I even have a 360 at all for the extra challenge and to have a reason to play half these games, otherwise, like I said before, I thought the Halo games sucked until I got my 360 in 2007 then begrudgingly played Halo 3 for the achievements and enjoyed the campaign.

This is the source of so many problems. Kinda
No foundation. Lol.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
3 years ago#10
this is literally the silliest complaint
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I wish I could show you guys how frustrating this game is for me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived