Does anyone else do this? It's kind of funny..

#1Type0HeroPosted 1/27/2013 5:45:54 AM
So you find yourself more or less in a one-on-one situation.. The other guy starts shooting at you. You notice he's using the Suppressor. You assume he can't be that good so you become more aggressive and end up winning the fight. Fuuunny!
#2enterthemadroxPosted 1/27/2013 5:48:46 AM
The Suppressor is the Forerunner shotgun type thing, right?

Depending how close we are to each other, it's 50/50.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#3The_LowlifePosted 1/27/2013 5:54:57 AM
Most people that go toe to toe with me when I have my suppressor out tend to lose.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibm3xEWMGIjfHg.gif http://i45.tinypic.com/16ht0u8.gif
-CE's Official Dudeist Priest
#4Type0Hero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:59:08 AM
No, it's a primary weapon. It looks like a dust buster and fires lots of green light bright pieces.
#5Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/27/2013 6:01:01 AM
Most people that go toe to toe with me when I have my suppressor out tend to lose.

I doubt that
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#6Type0Hero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:01:01 AM
Against a Suppressor, if you have a DMR, Battle Rifle, Light Rifle or Carbine, you can just back up while you shoot. Assuming your shields were 100%, the guy using the Suppressor would loose 9/10 times assuming the other guy didn't suck.
#7BurstBearPosted 1/27/2013 6:01:39 AM
Type0Hero posted...
No, it's a primary weapon. It looks like a dust buster and fires lots of green light bright pieces.

Might wanna get your TV checked. They're bright yellow.

Also, Light bright pieces hit way harder than that thing.
#8SociopathixPosted 1/27/2013 6:09:01 AM
BurstBear posted...
Type0Hero posted...

Might wanna get your TV checked. They're bright yellow.

Also, Light bright pieces hit way harder than that thing.

---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#9Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/27/2013 9:56:04 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

I doubt that

Well I disagree with you.
---
The Jersey Guy
#10DvoloS88Posted 1/27/2013 10:27:33 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

I doubt that

Umm 9/10 times i see people saying the supressor is terrible and useless on this board which makes me giggle inside. Clearly yall never gave it a chance because anytime an enemy is less than mid range sometimes even in the mid range area the suppressor owns eveybase weapon as long as you hit all your shots. I find my self bursting it sometimes too. Dont believe me? Check my video Suppressor carnage on my file share OutlaweD88 and come back and tell me this weApon sux HAH