Does anyone else do this? It's kind of funny..

#11SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/27/2013 10:34:07 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Most people that go toe to toe with me when I have my suppressor out tend to lose.

I doubt that

Umm 9/10 times i see people saying the supressor is terrible and useless on this board which makes me giggle inside. Clearly yall never gave it a chance because anytime an enemy is less than mid range sometimes even in the mid range area the suppressor owns eveybase weapon as long as you hit all your shots. I find my self bursting it sometimes too. Dont believe me? Check my video Suppressor carnage on my file share OutlaweD88 and come back and tell me this weApon sux HAH

Less than mid range? Double tap, shotgun/scattershot, plasma grenade, frag+headshot, or boltshot will all demolish you. Every. Single. Time. Unless, of course, you are playing with the mentally challenged, in which case you still only have a 50% chance of winning.

Mid-range+? DMR, BR, even the Carbine will demolish you. I'd even go out on a limb and say the AR would beat you out every time, too. Even the pistol will **** you up at that range.

If you beat people with the suppressor it's because you're playing people that suck hard.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#12DvoloS88Posted 1/27/2013 10:39:31 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Most people that go toe to toe with me when I have my suppressor out tend to lose.

I doubt that

Umm 9/10 times i see people saying the supressor is terrible and useless on this board which makes me giggle inside. Clearly yall never gave it a chance because anytime an enemy is less than mid range sometimes even in the mid range area the suppressor owns eveybase weapon as long as you hit all your shots. I find my self bursting it sometimes too. Dont believe me? Check my video Suppressor carnage on my file share OutlaweD88 and come back and tell me this weApon sux HAH

Less than mid range? Double tap, shotgun/scattershot, plasma grenade, frag+headshot, or boltshot will all demolish you. Every. Single. Time. Unless, of course, you are playing with the mentally challenged, in which case you still only have a 50% chance of winning.

Mid-range+? DMR, BR, even the Carbine will demolish you. I'd even go out on a limb and say the AR would beat you out every time, too. Even the pistol will **** you up at that range.

If you beat people with the suppressor it's because you're playing people that suck hard.

Wow guess you didnt watch the video so your opinion is ****
#13SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/27/2013 10:41:11 AM
Don't need to watch the video to know what the truth is. Either you play ****ier players than you and you manage to do well with the suppressor or you die using the suppressor. There is no real middle ground with this.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#14Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/28/2013 1:31:16 AM

I doubt that

You are an abysmal player and as such you play with other abysmal players in MM. If you were actually good enough to have a high enough hidden TS in mm you wouldn't be matched against the mentally challenged.

So no, you would not win against the vast majority of the halo community.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp