I wanna keep my K/D above a 1.85, but also want to contribute in objective games

#1HaloODSTDPosted 1/27/2013 11:16:08 AM
tips for CTF and oddball?
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/27/2013 11:18:03 AM
Go for objective. Problem solved.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3DolobillPosted 1/27/2013 11:20:35 AM
The only K/D you should care about (if any) is your slayer K/D. The overall K/D means nothing, since you can easily abuse it in objective. So go for objective, and forget about your overall k/d.
#4HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:28:19 AM
Dolomount posted...
The only K/D you should care about (if any) is your slayer K/D. The overall K/D means nothing, since you can easily abuse it in objective. So go for objective, and forget about your overall k/d.

but i noticed a lot of people here who have a high K/D in slayer have just as or even higher K/D in objective
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#5SunDevil77Posted 1/27/2013 11:29:06 AM
Be a defender in CTF
Protect the person holding the ball, very few people do this.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#6SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/27/2013 11:34:10 AM
Having a high KDR in objective is fine as long as you have an equally as high W/L rate. If you are pulling a 2.0 in objective games but have a win/loss of 40% you are a terrible player. It's not hard to kill people who are only half paying attention to the guy sitting on the edge of the map picking people off with snipers/DMR
---
#7HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:34:27 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Be a defender in CTF

Thing is, sometimes I feel like I should be the one scoring the flag or holding the ball y'know? I don't wanna be that guy that never goes for the objective and sits back to get kills....
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#8iRGushPosted 1/27/2013 11:35:42 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Be a defender in CTF

Thing is, sometimes I feel like I should be the one scoring the flag or holding the ball y'know? I don't wanna be that guy that never goes for the objective and sits back to get kills....

Getting a lot of kills and running the objectives are not things that are mutually exclusive.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/27/2013 11:36:14 AM
Get into a groove playing CTF. One person's running the flag back you should be waiting for it to reappear after the cap, holding off the enemy team. Flag comes back, at least two people should be there, one to do what you just did and one to either take the flag back while you support him or support you while you take the flag back.
---
#10JuletiderPosted 1/27/2013 11:38:08 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Be a defender in CTF

disgusting behavior, no one should ever be on defense in ctf.
---
Skowse